Planning plugin development projects

Anyone know about Essentials as well?

Will need to port PlotMe

1 Like

ForgeEssentials exists (so its not a huge priority). I’ll be porting Zephyrus over and am willing to help port other plugins over if need be.

Oh good. I was kinda concerned.

I’ll be bringing Pl3xCities bukkit plugin over. It was never finished in time for Bukkit, so I’ll bring it here as soon as the API is usable. It’s a land management plugin in the form of user created and run cities and plots that supports both chunk based protections and cuboid region based protections (was going to also support WorldGuard regions, but I havent heard if thats being ported over or not yet).

I’ll be porting VoxelSniper and potentially a few other voxel-plugins (http://github.com/tvpt). Should make the people who have been bugging us for a single-player version for years happy heh.

Towny is receiving a re-write for Sponge. This will make Towny one of the few plugins to be built for hmod, bukkit and sponge.

3 Likes

The creator of worldguard is one of the sponge project owners, so that’s not an issue.

1 Like

Most likely the HeroCraft plugins will be ported over (Heroes, HeroChat, etc). I’m still waiting to see how the permissions system is going to be implemented. Most likely will be doing a system for it again either way it is done, will just be curious if it will be built in or need to be a user created API.

I’ll be porting over most of my plugins including Boss Bar Message and Picture Login. (Even though some weren’t that popular :laughing:)

I’ll be porting my plugins and creating an economy plugin :smile:

I’ll probably be porting over my old plugin, FriskStick. Funny enough, I rewrote it just before this whole DMCA situation started, so it was right on the verge of being updated when CraftBukkit was taken down.

I’m going to finish and port my association plugin to sponge.

Was working on a bukkit plugin for PvP that lets you PvP and gives you the players items in a chest (which you can choose where to place). So I’ll be porting it to sponge.

I’ll be porting over my plugins too… SkullTurret, Blockdoor( like towny also heyO mod), neoPaintingSwitch and others depending on API features. Sure hope something like bukkits metadata api is implemented. I’m make use of it A LOT in skullturret, it would make things very… difficult if not.

@viveleroi I would recommend a formatted list in the OP for easier reference :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’m planning to write a framework that allows Sponge plugins to be written Lua (LuaSponge). It is targeted for smaller plugins that do not need low level access and intended be a plugin itself so it’s not dependent on the server software.

1 Like

well…few months ago i started work on my rp/pvp plugin. it was almost finished but then bukkit was shut down…i guess this will be my new priority

I’ll probably port/rewrite the chunk protection plugin that I am currently working on

Like, a plugin making plugins? one config per “plugin” that LuaSponge manages all at once? (kind of like skript?)