Plugins to be ported!

I have some plugins on my server from bukkit that aren’t in the list yet…
Which include…

Minestats
Wordylogin
Groupmanager
Buycraft
Playtime
Setblockfix
Bossbarautomessage
Headgrabber
Block hunt
FloatingIslesMechanics/Gen
Shopkeepers
Rankbot

For the record, I fixed the licensing discrepancy with ScrollingMenuSign: I’ve chosen to relicense under LGPLv3. Github and DBO now agree :smile:

1 Like

Hey, I’ll probably port my plugins over when the time comes, in addition to recoding the fork of PermissionsBukkit that I use for my server that is hacked so much it barely resembles the original;

• I’ll port telepads
  • trainticket
  • ProBlockGuard
  • PermissionsBukkit Equivalent (yet to be named)

Could you please add SinkScripts too? (its not the same as sinkplugins)

Original Devs: Trojaner
Last Update: Jun 01, 2014
License: GNU GPL v3
Claimed by Dev

there may have been other plugins posted that are similar but these are a few of the plugins i use on a server i run with a friend and it would be nice to see ported over. there’s also one called districts but i can’t send more than two links right now.

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/supersmelter/
http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/hopper_filter_simplified/

Yay long posts!

@mcmonkey: Do you want me to add this as a separate entry, or is it OK to consider it a part of Denizen? :L

@Tommsy64: We already have a spreadsheet! Click me!

@AidanOrlando: GroupManager is a part of the Essential suite. I couldn’t find the Setblockfix plugin on BukkitDev, could you link it for me?

@desht: Fixed :slight_smile:

@wizzledonker: I couldn’t find your ProBlockGuard plugin on BukkitDev… Could you link me to it, please?

@Trojaner_ Done! :slight_smile:

TL;DR: All plugins up to this point added to the list!

I will definetely add support for Sponge for my plugin ServerListPlus (BukkitDev) once the API is available and working. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll probably be porting Essentials in some fashion, I might use this as an chance to reorganise some stuff, so I might not do a direct port.

The permissions system in sponge could be a little different from Bukkit, for example, I want to get rid of the idea of wildcard nodes, and make it so permissions are parent/child, so giving “essentials.warps” automatically gives “essentials.warps.test”, although negating them is still a possibility.

For this reason, it probably doesn’t make sense to directly port GM, we are also probably moving away from yaml config files in sponge, so using yaml for permissions might not make sense either.

Finally: To the people who mentioned cutting down Essentials above, keep in mind that in the current version every command is lazy loaded, thus unless you use the command it causes no bloat. Also things like Essentials signs, unless you turn on the feature, the event listeners won’t even be registered.

6 Likes

@lemonous the setblockfix plugin is unavailable oops sorry…

dScript = the langauge of Denizen, so yeah it’s just one thing, no need for multiple entries.

I will port my plugins… I don’t have any out on bukkitdev though, I might actually publish them after porting to sponge. 90% were for private clients or just for my server so I’ll make them a little more configurable / flexible when I port them.

Uhmm… sk89q, the project manager, made worldedit and worldguard…

Any chance of porting ProtectionStones? (not to be confused with PreciousStones)
ProtectionStones on dev.bukkit

This is one of the simplest and most lightweight grief prevention plugins made, which allows players to easily place an admin nominated block to claim land. It basically just uses the placement of a block to allocate a pre-determined sized WorldGuard region to a player. Much easier and lightweight to use for smaller servers than griefprevention or factions.

I know this and that is why I said what I did, I just couldn’t remember the name (sk89q)

Sorry, I was not meaning to recreate your sheet. I was aiming to make one that anyone can update themselves for new plugins instead of just ones to be ported. I will take it down as this topic has become sort of the “official” new plugins place.

I don’t think Essentials should be cut down! What is there is… essential! :slight_smile:

Please keep in mind compatibility for those poor souls (like me) that have slaved over creating groupmanager permission files for our servers. It is a lot of work to redo all of that, although certainly not the worst thing in the world.

Best regards,

Jim

Promotion Essentials
Promotion Essentials is developed by me and will go to sponge when its up! so i would like you to add that to the list developer: me (TekkitCommando)

Heyo. I am the current lead developer for PwnFilter (http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/pwnfilter/) I will be making updates to PwnFilter both for Bukkit/Spigot, as well as porting to the new Sponge API.

-Sage

I will be porting my plugins hgGuard, EasyColorChat, and EasyItemRename. I am not sure if I will be bringing my other plugins here, yet.

One more that i just remembered… Mineralmanager…

Also group manager isn’t entirely part of essentials… it’s a completely seperate plugin… I don’t even think it’s on bukkit dev…