Plugins to be ported!

At first i want to say I REALLY want to give all of you people a hug just for standing up in this wierd times, and working together to create something even better.
Since i run 2 servers (DNS techpack and bevo techpack both 1.7.10) and have always relied on mcpc+ (cauldron) so I know how important plugins are.
this are the plugins I use with mcmyadmin (MCMA)

Also i like to state that i use Groupmanager (essentials) for my permissions and such.

Worldedit **
Worldguard **
Worldborder
Craftbukkit Correction i ment craftbook
Lockette *
Essentials **
Ontime
Coreprotect **

** Needed to run a server (my opinion)

• Would be helpfull
    The rest would be great to have but can be discarded.
1 Like

Ultimateskyblock by Talabrek

2 Likes

I would love for Ultimateskyblock to come back to, Some people swear bij it.
you got my like :slight_smile:

1. Cobat Tag (or even better DragonAntiPvPLeaver, because it also logs people who havenā€™t been hit)
    Combat Tag is under ā€œI donā€™t Care licenseā€, so free to use for everyone (;

2. ArenaCTF because i saw the other ā€œArenaā€ Plugins listed.
    License: ā€œA/NCā€

3. PhatLoots for a chest system.
    License: ā€œGNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)ā€

Last but not least some kind of Timed Commands Plugin, but this donā€™t hast to be a specific one. Maybe there is already one in your list that i donā€™t know, if not, iā€™m using ā€œTCEā€ but itā€™s quite old.

Thanks for your list!

I will port my plugin bcBow (http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/bcbow/).

Great! New plugins for mah server!

1 Like

I think I will port a few plugins I didnā€™t originally make that I use on my server (talking to devs now), I will post those ports publicly when I get them to a stable state.

Since ecoCreature is on the list, and there is some interest, mark me down for the port @BlizzardFyre.

3 Likes

@AidanOrlando: Yes, but it is a part of the Essentials Suite. Itā€™s only downloadable from Essentialsā€™ own server.

@kaspar_rave: Craftbukkit is the Bukkit server software. Itā€™ll probably not be ported :stuck_out_tongue:

@Gnyffen: The closest thing I could find was this repo, so I added that. The plugin itself seems to have completely disappearedā€¦

@mung3r: Done :wink:

And with that, the spread is once again up to date!

I think that most Bukkit plugin developers will want to port their plugins to Sponge, due to all of the recent events happening at Bukkit, and due to the fact Sponge might be better than Bukkit, who knows.

Iā€™ll be recoding and porting my plugins when a first alpha or beta is released
http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/expbottles

I will port my plugin ā€œSKpluginā€ :wink: (The last official update was a long time ago)
http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/skplugin

there was a plugin that existed ( donā€™t remember the name ) but when someone hit a certain animal ( configuration by owner ) it would explode with the force of 10 creeper

I would love to see something like that with the rabbit, to have some fun with the people on my server ( poke me if you do make/have one )

Thatā€™s a five-minute plugin write up, just ask any plugin dev or scriptor thatā€™s slightly bored - if youā€™re up for using a Denizen ( http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/denizen/ ) script, Iā€™ll write it for you myself.

1 Like

I plan on porting HungerArena (for sure) and all the rest of my plugins over.

1 Like

I am the original author of the uSkyBlock Plugin. The repo linked is from a de-compiled version of my plugin released without my permission and doesnā€™t represent the current state of the plugin. For anyone that is interested in why my plugin was removed from bukkit you can read why, and my response, here.

I am very interested in this project and will be looking into porting the plugin over.

4 Likes

Would love to have these plugins ported over to Sponge, I hope most of them will be ported over at least. :slight_smile:
WorldEdit *, HealthBar, Essentials *, GroupManager *, Multiverse-Core, WorldGuard *, TreeAssist, HawkEye, LWC *, ChestShop *, Citizens *, Vault * and ScoreboardStats *.

• Plugins that will be ported over or donā€™t need to be ported over.

1 Like

Vault is a library.
Probably it wonā€™t be needed.

Depending on the Spongeā€™s API, the plugins that can use vault can probably be ported over to Sponge without needing Vault anymore.

2 Likes

I am the developer of ScriptCraft which lets you write your own plugins in JavaScript. I am currently porting to Canary Mod and plan to port to SpongePowered. More details here

@Talabrek: Oh, Iā€™m sorry, I wasnā€™t aware. Iā€™ve updated the entry to reflect this. What licence are you planning to release uSkyBlock under for Sponge?

All plugins up to this point added to the spreadsheet!

1 Like

Hi.

Iā€™m one of the developers of Statistics and we will port this plugin to SpongePowered.