Plugins to be ported!

I thought you were replying to me at first hahaha…
Man that got me. I could clean mine up though if I was not on mobile at the time of posting.

I am the original author of PerWorldPlugins and will be updating it to Sponge. (Hopefully with better compatibility etc.)

would love to see the list updated after all these posts about more plugins being ported

I believe the Tardis plugin should be on that list.

Hello @riking, a very, very good idea, I know Essentials is very important also but Vault is just as important. But because these are such big things within servers, I love your idea of them being built into the Sponge API!

Sorry about my absence, guys! The spreadsheet is now up to date. Remember that we’ve changed to including only plugins that are confirmed to be ported, as lists like the one Evandre made take forever to add :stuck_out_tongue:

I do, however, also add in new, Sponge-exclusive plugins upon request (like this one higher up in the topic).

1 Like

Someone should take care of CommandSpy

Some of these I imagine have already been mentioned, but nonetheless:

Permission/Command Plugins:
PEX
Essentials

Economy/Town Plugins:
iConomy
iBank
ChestShop
LWC
Residence
Residence Signs
PaidRanks
Jobs

Fun Plugins:
PvPBounty
MagicSpells

Security:
WorldGuard
AntiCheat
FoundDiamonds
SimpleBackup
AdvIpLog

Other
WorldEdit
WorldBorder
EzBroadcast
TreeAssist
NoLagg

Hey,
I will port my Plugin ChatManager+ too.
It can be found here (All Rights Reserved).

I’ll be porting my plugin’s called “Extra” and “ZeldaWorld” to sponge once 1.8 comes out. Although, I’m not sure if I should release my plugins to the open world yet considering I made them both for my server that’s actually called “ZeldaWorld” lol. So you can see why I probably wont be releasing the ZeldaWorld plugin out in the open. I would, however, like to see Movecraft, DisguiseCraft, and MobDrops being ported to the new Sponge API soon. They would be a great addition considering I use those plugins a lot.

I’ll add them if you decide to release them to the open. No reason to add plugins that nobody will be able to use.

Spreadsheet up to date! I feel the need to once again remind you all of this:

We’re currently looking for more people to help out with the spreadsheet, which might enable us to once again include plugins that people want ported and not just those who are going to be ported, as well as more information about the plugins that are already on the list (source repo, bukkitdev page etc). PM @BlizzardFyre or me if you’re interested in helping out!

I appreciate the time and effort you all have put into listening to server owner’s needs and requests. I understand my list is long and it is unlikely we will be able to keep all of the plugins listed, but figure it’s worth a shot. I know I saw some of these on the list already, but will add them for my own peace of mind. :smile:

AlphaChest

BookRules

ChestShop

CraftBook

EchoPet

Enjin

Essentials

*we totally use the essentials signs!

GriefPrevention

GroupManager

HorseTools

Jobs

Jouster

LikeaBoss

Lockette

MarriageMaster

MobCatcher

MultiverseCore, Inventories, Portals.

PerWorldPlugins

PlayerCountMessage

PlayerHeads

Plotme

Prism

RegionSelfService

SDFEconomy

Shelf-It

SignColors

Towny

Vault

Votifier

WorldBorder

Worldedit

WorldGuard

DhmcDeath

iDisguise

mcMMO

Thank you for reading, and for your consideration.

~fuzzy ღ

I will be porting my Bukkit plugins MagicTouch, ImpactTNT and Statistics lite over to Sponge 1.8, provided that some other plugins which mine depend on (BKCommonLib and SQLibrary) get ported.

I will hopefully bring you guys a clan plugin.

I’ve got SDFEconomy covered, I’m glad to see someone else who used it, I know the original developer. It’s a pretty spiffy plugin.

Note: I’m already on the list for this.

1 Like

I’m sure that only a small handful, if any, of you have heard of my plugins, but I will be rebuilding all three, HorseStats, SimpleHug, and FernMode for Sponge.

Does anyone know if Vault will be ported?

There may not be a need for it anymore.

I hope there won’t…

1 Like

I shall be porting over my Bukkit plugins: Chat Clearer, Falling Sand API