Status update - 11 September, 2014

The Meta category is for the forum itself. The Feedback and Suggestions category is for Sponge.

2 Likes

Sounds like a good concepts. Organisation and structure are the most important things when starting a community driven project, like this :slight_smile: good luck

Thanks for the update. Very inspiring to see the all the different communities come together.

Awesome update guys! Thanks :smiley: #GoCommunities!

Hopefully the PR review is more friendly than Bukkit’s.

1 Like

That’s a very good and well planned issue system, I like it.

I just wanted to say thank you for this project and for the time you have spent on it. It’s so awesome to see the process!

I would like to suggest using a logo created by @vemacs, which is definitely the best I’ve seen so far:

33 Likes

Personally I think it would be best to let the artists themselves propose their own logos. They may also have newer revisions that they’d want to propose.

We should probably make a thread solely dedicated towards logo proposals too.

What if the community wants to be part of the review process, like adding suggestions, giving hints and ideas? I feel like this could easily go into a very closed process.

The community is always free to chime in on PRs and give suggestions but unless we have a set system in place it will be absolute chaos.

Many of the discussions should take place on the issue tracker so it should be open.

Thanks for the update. It’s really great to watch this whole project come together.

May i suggest the issue tracker be code named “Squeeze” ? I and others in IRC think it fits well :smile:

7 Likes

Thanks For Update , Good luck ^^" :smiley:

Amazing, thanks.

I love this design.

Hmm, very interesting. The project seems to be making much progess, that’s great. Thank you for the update, team.

Sounds great! Thanks for keeping us up-to-date :slight_smile:

This is so cool! xD Pick this one!