Nucleus: The Ultimate Essentials Plugin (MC 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.2)

Alright, will do, the much wanted updates, its more things like Invsee, which I understand will be difficult in 1.8.9, I haven’t read the changes between the API 4.1 and 5, I have recently moved houses so been outta internet for a bit, and even then using my phone data when I can.

I was just going to integrate /topbal into Nucleus because of the convenience of this plugin.

Hey there, are we able to set 1 spawn for all worlds, so if we are in the nether and do /spawn it takes us to the spawn of the nether, I want it to take us to the overworld spawn. Any idea?

1 Like

Invsee is not possible in 1.8.9 because the inventory API is implemented in API5

I’m unable to envisage how this is tied to Nucleus rather than my permissions manager but the console is being denied permissions from what I’d assume are vanilla commands and they’re being flagged as limited by Nucleus.

Short segment of the stacktrace:

23.12 10:43:58 [Server] Server thread/INFO [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /save-all
23.12 10:43:58 [Server] Server thread/INFO You do not have permission to use this command
23.12 10:43:58 [Server] Server thread/INFO [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /stop
23.12 10:43:58 [Server] Server thread/INFO You do not have permission to use this command!

Minecraft Version: 1.10.2
Sponge Version: SpongeForge 1.10.2-2171-5.1.0-BETA-1983
Sponge API Version: SpongeAPI 5.1.0-SNAPSHOT-323db46
Minecraft Coder Pack (mcp) version 9.19
Forge Mod Loader (FML) version 8.0.99.99
Minecraft Forge (Forge) version 12.18.2.2111

PermissionsEx (permissionsex) version 2.0-SNAPSHOT-b145
Nucleus Version: 0.16.2-5.0 (Git: 9a9c058)

Think this is all that’s relevant.

EDIT:

Oh, and maybe these:

Nucleus: Enabled Modules
admin, afk, back,ban, blacklist, chat, command-logger, connection, connection-messages, core
environment, fly, freeze-player, fun, home, ignore, info, inventory, item, jail, jump, kick, kit, mail, message, misc, mob, mute, nameban, nickname, note, playerinfo, powertool, rtp, rules, server-shop, sign, spawn, staff-chat, teleport, vanish, warn, warp, world

Nucleus: Disabled Modules
geo-ip

@IBG_Nova It could be that LuckPerms checks aren’t coming back correctly - run LuckPerms in debug mode where it prints out the permission checks, and see what happpens.

@AsyDRabbit The Forge and SpongeForge versions are wildly out of step with each other. Update Forge to build 2171 and try again, hopefully that’ll solve it.

(Aside, /save-all is vanilla, /stop is taken over by Nucleus to offer a custom kick message. What you see is just the command logger logging both commands.)

@Keaton Yep, that can be done. In main.conf, you’ll see the following:

spawn {
    # This section controls whether respawning and /spawn work on a per world or global server basis
    global-spawn {
        # If "spawn-on-login" is on and this is true, sends the player to the world specified in "target-spawn-world" when they log in.
        on-login=false
        # If true, respawning (like from death) sends the player to the world specified in "target-spawn-world", if false, sends them to the world spawn.
        on-respawn=false
        # If true, running /spawn sends the player to the world specified in "target-spawn-world", if false, sends them to the world spawn.
        on-spawn-command=false
        # The name of the world to use as the server spawn. If this is invalid, the default world is used instead.
        target-spawn-world=world
    }

Set target-spawn-world to the name of your overworld, and set the various flags to true as you see fit. For your situation, you want on-spawn-command to be true, but you may want the on-respawn to be true too.

/nucleus reload or /sponge plugins reload when you’re done.

Thankyou :slight_smile:

Happy Christmas

1 Like

Player Nametag ranks possible with nucleus?
[Mod] Player1
o/

/ \

Also,

Player Info is set to true, but is not pulling a list of the players and ranking them. Doing list just shows all the players in a giant list. Maybe if its still not working, try a perm node for ranking each group of people?

First, do you mean playerinfo.list.group-by-permission-groups is set to true? Second, which permissions plugin?

To be honest, I do want to expand that offering to give more control over how the list works - along with everything else I want to finish up.

Permission for announcement to players : kick, ban, tempban, mute, tempmute

nucleus.jail.notify, nucleus.mute.notify, nucleus.ban.notify

Nucleus Command Reference

I was making an info page, and I accidentally deleted the “Colors.txt” file, so I have no clue how to add a second page to a single info txt file. What is the notation for creating a second, third, etc page for an info card?

You don’t need to. Sponge paginates it automatically, so just write, and it will be paginated by itself.

1 Like

Could this feature be added? I am using the info section to create a step-by-step list, and I would like it all to fit on one page. If I start it at the bottom of the first page, it would be broken up. Not a huge deal I guess, but annoying and it does not look as professional overall.

No, because I don’t have control over how the Sponge pagination works and there is no clean way to do it. I can’t just add a number of linebreaks in, for servers that switch over to the Unicode character set, different handling would be required due to different character widths. If Sponge was to implement a “page break” in pagination, then I could work with it.

You might just have to add line breaks in yourself to solve it by trial and error or just create a new chapter in a separate text file.

+1
I also thought about it.

Sorry, me again.

I am having trouble setting up the chat colors to work for my groups. Everything is going directly to the default chat color. I have the latest Nucleus, latest PermissionManager, and the latest 1.10.2 Sponge. I already checked and I ensured that the rank names were the exact same (caps and all) and copied the formatting of the Default Template, yet everything just goes back to the default color. Here is a look at the chat sections of the config. Is my formatting wrong somewhere?

If I knew how to create a spoiler, I would.

EDIT: The code is in @KingGoesGaming post below this one, as he was kind enough to format it for me :slight_smile:

@popcorn1111

made your config more readable :slight_smile:

chat {
    # If "true", Nucleus will attempt to modify the chat
    modify-chat=true
    templates {
        # The default chat template if no group templates apply.
        default {
            # The default colour for a player's chat if the "chatcolour" permission option isn't set on the player or group. Takes the same input as the "namecolour" option set to "" to retain default behaviour (no change of colour).
            default-chatcolour="7"
            # The default styles for a player's chat if the "chatstyle" permission option isn't set on the player or group. Takes the same input as the "chatstyle" option set to "" to retain default behaviour (no style).
            default-chatstyle=""
            # The default colour for a player's name if the "namecolour" permission option isn't set on the player or group. Takes the same input as the "chatcolour" option set to "" to retain default behaviour (no change of colour).
            default-namecolour="f"
            # Sets the prefix to a message. {{prefix}} - prefix (set as an option in a permission plugin), {{suffix}} - suffix (set as an option in a permission plugin), {{name}} - real name, {{displayname}} - display name
            prefix="{{prefix}} {{displayname}}&f: "
            # Sets the suffix to a message. {{prefix}} - prefix (set as an option in a permission plugin), {{suffix}} - suffix (set as an option in a permission plugin), {{name}} - real name, {{displayname}} - display name
            suffix=" {{suffix}}"
        }
        # Group templates override the default chat template based on the users group. Note that the group name is case sensitive.
        # Weight matters, the player will use the highest weighted template in this list that matches a group they are in, including inherited groups. If the same weight is used on two or more entries, the group with the most parents will be used.
        group-templates {
            Alpha {
                # The default colour for a player's chat if the "chatcolour" permission option isn't set on the player or group. Takes the same input as the "namecolour" option set to "" to retain default behaviour (no change of colour).
                default-chatcolour="a"
                # The default styles for a player's chat if the "chatstyle" permission option isn't set on the player or group. Takes the same input as the "chatstyle" option set to "" to retain default behaviour (no style).
                default-chatstyle=""
                # The default colour for a player's name if the "namecolour" permission option isn't set on the player or group. Takes the same input as the "chatcolour" option set to "" to retain default behaviour (no change of colour).
                default-namecolour=""
                # Sets the prefix to a message. {{prefix}} - prefix (set as an option in a permission plugin), {{suffix}} - suffix (set as an option in a permission plugin), {{name}} - real name, {{displayname}} - display name
                # Sets the suffix to a message. {{prefix}} - prefix (set as an option in a permission plugin), {{suffix}} - suffix (set as an option in a permission plugin), {{name}} - real name, {{displayname}} - display name
                suffix=" {{suffix}}"
                # The weight of the template. A higher number will take priority over lower numbers when two templates could apply to the same player because they are in the both groups.
                weight=10
            }
            Builder {
                default-chatcolour="3"
                default-chatstyle=""
                default-namecolour="3"
                suffix=" {{suffix}}"
                # The weight of the template. A higher number will take priority over lower numbers when two templates could apply to the same player because they are in the both groups.
                weight=15
            }
            Trainer {
                default-chatcolour="7"
                default-chatstyle=""
                default-namecolour=f
                suffix=" {{suffix}}"
                weight=5
            }
            DefaultTemplate {
                default-chatcolour=""
                default-chatstyle=""
                default-namecolour=""
                suffix=" {{suffix}}"
                weight=1
            }
        }
    }
}
1 Like

Is it possible to add multiple commands for the warning system?

Something like this:

5 Warns: tempban {{name}} 2d Exceeding the active warning threshold (5).
10 Warns: tempban {{name}} 5d Exceeding the active warning threshold (10).
15 Warns: tempban {{name}} 10d Exceeding the active warning threshold (15).
20 Warns: ban {{name}} Exceeding the active warning threshold (20).