Nucleus: The Ultimate Essentials Plugin (MC 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.2)

Version 0.18.0 is now available for Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.11

The “Surprise, Happy New Year” edition!

This version supports Sponge API 5 (1.10.2). This build also works with current Minecraft 1.11 with API 6 servers, but this might change in the future.

This release has the following new features:

• Add /kittycannon
  • Add ability to specify cooldowns, costs and warmups through permission options - with new explanation at http://nucleuspowered.org/docs/configuration/commands.html.
  • The permission option to use for a command is nucleus.<command>.(cooldown|cost|warmup). Sub commands are of the form nucleus.<command>.<subcommand>.(cooldown|cost|warmup).
  • Add explicit way to import worlds using /world create
  • Add social spy levels. This is opt-in, and checks the option nucleus.socialspy.levels on players. Higher levels can see lower levels. Option to see same level. See http://nucleuspowered.org/docs/modules/message.html
  • Add “nucleus.socialspy.force” permission to force social spy on.

Notable fixes are:

NucleusMixins

NucleusMixins has not been updated, the current version is 0.15.0. Note that the mixins may not work on heavily modded servers.

Download Nucleus and NucleusMixins from GitHub Releases: Release Version 0.18.0 (for 1.10.2 and 1.11) · NucleusPowered/Nucleus · GitHub

Command documentation is already up to date: http://nucleuspowered.org/docs/commands2.html

5 Likes

Thank you very much for the latest update! That was quick!
I’ve been testing it out on a 1.11.2 server and I have a question. Is this okay/normal to see in the server log:

Nucleus-0.18.0-S5.1-1.10.2-plugin
spongeforge-1.11.2-2201-6.0.0-BETA-2012
forge-1.11.2-13.20.0.2201-universal

Just curious. There’s a good chance I don’t know what I am talking about, but thought I’d let you know about this warning since you asked for feedback and tests.
Thank you for the plugin! It’s working great so far.

Yeah, that’s a Sponge thing, not Nucleus. You can safely ignore it anyway!

Funny that when you make your warps list by category, some players will think they are actual warps and /warp insertCategoryHere and fail, either that or they think they can see what’s inside the category by doing it.

I had to edit a part of the config to tell them they need to click

Maybe it would be better to have like a description below ---- Warp List: Categories — to explain this?

Thanks for the fix, @dualspiral, the link formatting issues are gone! Kittycannons are fun too :slight_smile:

Another question off the top of my head, though:
Is it possible to prevent a certain link’s text from being show on mouse hover? If not could that feature be added please! Functionality could be as simple as adding a -h (hidden) flag to the link. Example: [Mystery Command](-h /say {{player}} found a secret!)

@dualspiral

Checked. Works! Thank you!

Required edit. Blacklist Usage:

http://nucleuspowered.org/docs/modules/blacklist.html
/blacklist set [-t <environment|possession|use>] [item ID] <true|false>

http://nucleuspowered.org/docs/commands2.html
/blacklist set [-t|-type <action to block>] [<item>] <blacklist>

@SnowBlitzz Something like this?

@CeruleanNutter What will be in the next feature release (which may be in a week or two, due to personal commitments and proper testing time), is a modification, a little different to your suggestion.

The basic form would be [rules]{h}(/rules) to hide the hover - the {h} bit will be new but optional, [rules](/rules) will work as it does today. You’d also be able to use “s” in the options (like {s}), or {hs} for both.

You’re welcome to get it off my buildserver or build the latest yourself, but I make no guarantees about them!

2 Likes

Hello, I have a mistake with ads of / ban, / mute … Even the operators do not see it

nucleus.ban.notify
@Heriptik

I’ve recently had some members notify me that they no longer can click other players names in chat to direct a PM to them. I think this feature broke about 2 updates ago. I am using Sponge 2010 & Forge 2185

I use this perm : - nucleus.warn.notify - nucleus.mute.notify -nucleus.ban.notify -nucleus.kick.notify

And its not working

Thank you for the quick reply.

Should I let the Sponge team know, or is it a non-issue or something they know about already?

@Michael_Ware I just tested with latest versions of things, and it all works absolutely fine. It is likely another plugin interfering. Are you running any other plugins that alter chat formatting, such as prefixes or nicknames?

@Heriptik Again, I wonder if you’re running other mods or plugins that take over some of these commands. It’s worth double checking permissions using debug mode or verbose mode.

In both these cases, if you run /nucleus info it’ll generate a file where the server jar is, if your problems persist and you do not know what’s happeneing, send the contents of that my way, either here or on GitHub.

@SoundOfMyOwnName They know, it’s a complete non-issue, so don’t worry about it!

1 Like

I’m getting this on the latest version constantly in console:

somethings that really bugs me is that if i’m flying in the end above the void (using a item from a mod) and doing /home, then i’m unable to do /back

Yes that is wonderful. Thank you :smiley:

How can i make that /spawn command teleport to a other world?
My spawn point is in another world…

I think you want to set the global spawn. I need to add this to the docs, but it’s in the linked forum post (which is a bit hard to find, so I’ll include it here!)

Hopefully this should solve your problem.

1 Like

I find the option in the config.
Now it works :wink:
Thanks

Hey @Dualspiral is it possible to make it so /vanish prevents a player from getting messages while the player is in vanish? Or another command that would do that. Thanks.

It’s possible to import worlds with this plugin?