Nucleus: The Ultimate Essentials Plugin (MC 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.2)

-i: Indicates that this world might exist and can be imported.

Feel free to read the documentation. To search for world create

Thanks, i want to report a problem too, the send player to spawn on login function does not work.

Hello! I was wondering if the /firstjoinkit is working properly, as I have set it up on my server, but whenever I wipe my girlfriend’s data in order to test it, she does not get the kit. Is there a reason for this? Also, will using Nucleus to pregenerate chunks on a server that has already been built on cause any issues? (Like colliding biomes or buildings being erased) Thank you in advance :smiley:

Having problems with /world. On my server.properties have: allow-nether=false, because of that was unable to successfully create a world (world wouldn’t load) and was unable to delete the world because it couldn’t find the directory.

I was able to make it work by changing my server.properties, teleported to the new world I had created and noticed that all my inventory (and pokemon, since I’m using a pixelmon mod on my server) remained the same.
After I disconnected from MC, I changed my server.properties back to allow-nether=false and when reconnecting got an ‘Internal Server Error’. This would probably be because the world I had created and was in (prior to disconnecting) was not loaded.

So, have a couple of concerns. One being that if a user goes into a world that I delete in the future, would they be able to connect to the server. And are there plans to add additional features to /world, like having different inventories, (permissions if not set up already), and different mods or mod configurations?

@dualspiral I just wanted to let you know that Nucleus is awesome and my Network uses it on our Sponge servers. There were a few features we were wanting and some bugs to report: (I use 0.18.0 and MC 1.10.2)

• Helpop does not alert staff. Players had permission and could do /helpop, but our staff and I couldn’t recieve them even with the correct permission.
  • /workbench , there’s already /enderchest so /wb I would imagine would be fairly easy
  • Aliases for some of the commands, such as /gmc. Maybe they could be config options
  • Config options for /skull command, to make a cooldown and a price for using it.

Can only give a quick reply right now, I’ll hopefully be able to respond better over the weekend, but:

@Mikirae You will also need to delete your girlfriend’s Sponge and Minecraft data, not just the Nucleus data - first play is based on what Sponge tells me!

@tridaak

• On deleting a world and logging in, I would probably argue that Sponge should deal with that, it’s not a Nucleus issue, as they are the ones that provide an API to allow us to create worlds. I might be able to look into it, but it’s better it’s fixed there.
  • Different inventories per world is not planned for this plugin. Look into ProjectInventories.
  • Permissions per world is up to a permissions plugin.
  • Mods and mod configurations - no, you’ll need to have different servers and probably BungeeCord (or, better, Waterfall) to link them together.

@Shane1199

• I’ll look into /helpop
  • /workbench is planned when we can do it.
  • Aliases is also a planned feature.
  • I’ll sort out /skull for the next release.
3 Likes

Thanks for the reply! It’s really nice to see devs helping people! :smiley:

1 Like

He’s the best plugin dev I know lol

1 Like

how come does this work

What do you mean? Nucleus is working very well, for me.

can tell me how to code this game? is there template script?

There is no ad when I run: / ban, / mute, / tempmute

My nucleus-info : http://pastebin.com/raw/2ny0FfWb

Apologies for the relative quietness, I was away at a conference presenting some of my (job) work, and I’ve only just gotten back. I’ll hopefully be able to deal with your bugs tomorrow, tonight, I’m gonna go to sleep! :slight_smile:

Awww, thanks! I don’t know anything about the best, but I certainly try to aspire to be good! I’m just a humble person trying to help the community out, acting how I’d want a dev to respond to me. I like talking about what I’ve done, and my work is useless if people can’t use it! I’m glad you’re happy with my work!

5 Likes

Is there a way I could change the nameplate to the players nicknames?
If not… Feature request! :wink:

I’ve already made a ticket for that quite a long time ago. I guess it’s not a priority at the moment.

@Heriptik It’s working fine for me - make sure that the players in question have the permission nucleus.ban.notify and nucleus.mute.notify.

@Shane1199 HelpOp is working for me - have the players who need to see the messages have the permission nucleus.helpop.receive? Make sure it’s spelt correctly, I’ve misspelt that one dozens of times.

Again, working for me, are any mods or other plugins interfering?

No, I think not, I have a few mods and plugins, but there isn’t one mod/plugin that deal with the spawn or similiar

Have user perms as:

"nucleus.chat.style":1,
                    "nucleus.chat.color": 1,
                    "nucleus.chat.colour": 1,

However, users can’t use colors (&c for example) in the chat. modify-chat is set to true in main.conf
(Admins also cant use colors in chat)

Do you have another plugin that modifies chat?

:open_mouth: I do, guessing it would conflict with nucleus? Gonna remove it.