Nucleus: The Ultimate Essentials Plugin (MC 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.2)

The teleportation (tpa) is not working correctly when a player use /tpa it works but when they try to /tpaccept it it said you don’t have permission (permission added to the rank) or it said you don’t have a tpa request or something.

when will there be an new update because this is the best alternative for essentials so far now i need to find something like Groupmanager for Sponge version instead of useing the PermissionEX

1 Like

@Nazcraft Currently, you would also need to give them the permission nucleus.teleport.tpaccept.base and nucleus.teleport.tpdeny.base - check they have these permissions. They are set as separate permission, because servers might want some players to forcably deny players from accepting tpa requests. That said, if other server owners think it’s pointless to have separate permissions for /tpaccept and /tpdeny, then I’m up for the conversation.

An update should in the next couple of days, got a couple of bug fixes to put in before I put the next version out.

@tridaak Yeah, Nucleus tries to do everything early so chat plugins can do their stuff after transformations and we don’t mess with them - it means they mess with us though! I’m contemplating adding an option to switch this so that Nucleus does stuff after, just in case server owners want Nucleus to be in absolute control.

@outside64 I’ve just been testing again, and it’s sending me to my world spawn each time. What does your spawn section of main.conf look like?

you could do tppos with a command block, it worked for my server :slight_smile:

@dualspiral Nope still saying There are no teleport request for you to accept and for normal players You do not have permission to use this command!

OK, let me check this with you:

• The person doing /tpa must have nucleus.teleport.tpa.base
  • The person accepting the request using /tpaccept the request must have nucleus.teleport.tpaccept.base

The error message suggests a problem with your permissions, so please check that! What permissions plugin are you using? If you’re using PEX, use /pex debug and see what permission checks are done for a player. I think the luck perms equivelent is /lp verbose true. If it still doesn’t work, please screenshot the output so I can inspect it, along with the output file from /nucleus info.

@dualspiral i’ve fixed it don’t know how but it is fixed

@dualspiral

Is there any way to change the default color of socialspy? We were able to change the tag colors but not the text, which is making it hard for our mods to differentiate between socialspy messages and global chat. If there’s not at this time, would I be able to request it as a new feature.

Thanks so much :smiley:

Brosia

Hey there! I had a couple questions. Preloading chunks with Nucleus, will that cause any issues if the server has already been built on? Or will it just pre-load all the chunks for us? Also, is there a way I can give an individual player the ability to toggle their speed, but only to a limit? For example, letting them toggle their speed between 1, 2, or 3?

Thank you! :smiley:

A question with the pre-loading chunks, is it possible to have it pre-load faster? It seems to load chunks at around 0.048ms but between each pre-load there is a 1-2 second delay so pre-loading a large map can take a very long time, is it possible to reduce or remove this delay?

I already posted this on the luckperm thread but it might be a nucleus issue

I been using the parent add command to add ranks to players but when i do
/lp group [user] meta set home-count [number]
to allow certain groups to set multiple homes, it only allows them to set 1 home which is the default.
I found out that the home-count command only applies to primary group not to other parent groups

I have a suggestion. Is it possible to have an option that allows world borders to damage /god ?

If that is the exact way you are running the command, “group [user]” contradicts what you are trying to do. Instead of actually updating the group, or the user, you are currently setting the group [user] to have that specific home count. You either need to specify the name of the group for the [user] marker, or change ‘group’ to ‘user’ based on how you are trying to apply it.

Is it possible to add a per world chat? And add channel options?
Also, for vanish, is it there any way to make it so that it displays the leave message when you ‘vanish’ and join when you ‘unvanish’. So that people don’t know you’re online?

Hello, first of all nucleus is amazing, and i respect you immensely for the amount of support you do here on this page.
As for my issue: i use multicraft, and i wish to get rid of the /list spam in console. I set multicraft-compatibility to true, but now it shows me this:
10.01 14:08:12 [Server] Server thread/INFO [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /minecraft:list
10.01 14:08:12 [Server] Server thread/INFO Multicraft compatibility has been enabled. To use the Nucleus list command from the console, use /ls.

disabling the playerinfo module, takes it back to just outputting /list in console.
I want to disable the command from executing entirely, or at least hide it from my console, how should i do that?

Heh, seems not. I’ll dream up a way!

Nope, it’ll just pre-load anything that hasn’t been loaded.

main.conf, set misc.max-speed to 3.

No, I just reduce the logging spam! Nevertheless, I could add an aggresive mode that will take up more processing power but hopefully less time.

I just use what the permissions plugin gives me, so I would say you’re better off asking LP’s dev about how options are handed to other plugins.

Bit on the fence about it at the moment, right now, it’s not there.

It’s been asked for, I’ll hopefully have that in soon.

Thank you.

Set command-logger.command-filter to be ["minecraft:list"], I think. I’ll look into adding the ability to hide the second message.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the reply! :smiley:

Is it normal for it to say things like 115 chunks were generated (462 skipped) ? Just a bit worried on the skipping part :slight_smile:

Just means that the chunk has previously been generated and doesn’t need to be generated again!

1 Like