Nucleus: The Ultimate Essentials Plugin (MC 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.2)

Sorry @CeruleanNutter and @Mikirae, missed your posts:

@CeruleanNutter

No, because I’m not sure if I can detect that. Not sure doesn’t mean I can’t though, so I’ll investigate that.

@Mikirae

Looks like a deadlock to me, nothing I can do about that because Sponge/Forge/Minecraft have taken over there - all I do is ask Minecraft to load some chunks, sorry. :confused:

So there’s no way to load my world without crashing it repeatedly? Because it’s crashing every few percent :confused:

im getting errors and almost instant crash whenever i put this into the mods folder.

@Mikirae I don’t think there is anything I can do, I’m sorry.

Without any information, I can’t help you. Stacktraces? Output? Versions?

To be any use a bug-report (if you want anyone to be able to figure out what went wrong), we’ll need more information: what version of SpongeVanilla or SpongeForge (and Forge) are you using, are there other mods present, what version of Nucleus was it, and preferably a link to the server.log file with the crash in it on pastebin or something similar.

EDIT: Beaten to it by dualspiral :wink:

1 Like

@dualspiral @Inscrutable Crash Log as requested

at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.getSavesDirectory(FMLClientHandler.java:577)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.getSavesDirectory(FMLCommonHandler.java:307)
    at org.spongepowered.mod.SpongeModGame.getSavesDirectory(SpongeModGame.java:63)

I see, you missed out one crucial detail… you’re running this on a client, something I should be paying more attention to. I’ll try to fix that ASAP - though maybe the Sponge guys want to look at that too as it looks like it’s an API method that failed?

so if i load it in server form i should have no issues. since the sponge plugins dont need to be client side right?

Correct, yes.

1 Like

You’re fine :slight_smile: Thanks anyway! :smiley:

I don’t know, I tryed moblimit, but it doesen’t work well, it spawns mobs in groups of the same mobss and it leaves a lot of blank areas with out any mob.
I think I will wait for someone that will do that, or when necessary I will do this by my self, I don’t know.
Thanks for the answer.

Was this added? Tried to use it, but was unable to do so, not sure how to :confused:

/world border gen -a should work.

Works with mixins, without it I get:

[18:28:31] [Server thread/INFO]: An error occurred trying to perform that command.

I mean that i can see Admins inventories, but i can’t see players inventories…
Using /invsee Admin works… but if i try /invsee Player i get error that can’t find that name

can someone tell me the entire command to make a alt world super-flat daytime only startup on loadup and set default spawn there???

Perhaps you are away from it. I works great with mixins.

https://github.com/NucleusPowered/Nucleus/releases/download/0.19.1/NucleusMixins-0.15.0-S5-mixinplugin.jar

how would you go about teleporting another player to a certain warp?

To ask to implement @dualspiral /warp <warp> <player>. It would be helpful.

or just /sudo if you have given them the perm to warp