Nucleus: The Ultimate Essentials Plugin (MC 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.2)

Version 0.21.1 has been released for Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.11.2

Please visit Ore for the release notes and downloads:

As a reminder, come join us in Discord for support and general ramblings!

Anyone know what causes this bug in staff chat:

Player with perms for some reason doesn’t get the formatting.

That happens to us too when /sc is toggled, if /sc is used before any msg then the staff prefix is used

Upon trying to tempban a user I get the following error, doesn’t happen all the time but is currently:

[08:47:42] [Server thread/INFO]: Error occurred while executing command: No value present
[08:47:42] [Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge]: Error occurred while executing command 'tempban Ballsss24 3d' for source DedicatedServer: No value present
java.util.NoSuchElementException: No value present
        at java.util.Optional.get(Optional.java:135) ~[?:1.8.0_111]
        at org.spongepowered.api.command.args.GenericArguments$UserCommandElement.getValue(GenericArguments.java:1065) ~[GenericArguments$UserCommandElement.class:1.10.2-2202-5.1.0-BETA-2099]
        at org.spongepowered.api.command.args.PatternMatchingCommandElement.parseValue(PatternMatchingCommandElement.java:59) ~[PatternMatchingCommandElement.class:1.10.2-2202-5.1.0-BETA-2099]
        at org.spongepowered.api.command.args.GenericArguments$UserCommandElement.parseValue(GenericArguments.java:1043) ~[GenericArguments$UserCommandElement.class:1.10.2-2202-5.1.0-BETA-2099]
        at org.spongepowered.api.command.args.CommandElement.parse(CommandElement.java:83) ~[CommandElement.class:1.10.2-2202-5.1.0-BETA-2099]
        at io.github.nucleuspowered.nucleus.argumentparsers.ResortUserArgumentParser.parse(ResortUserArgumentParser.java:53) ~[ResortUserArgumentParser.class:0.20.0-5.0]
        at org.spongepowered.api.command.args.GenericArguments$OnlyOneCommandElement.parse(GenericArguments.java:1431) ~[GenericArguments$OnlyOneCommandElement.class:1.10.2-2202-5.1.0-BETA-2099]
        at org.spongepowered.api.command.args.GenericArguments$SequenceCommandElement.parse(GenericArguments.java:275) ~[GenericArguments$SequenceCommandElement.class:1.10.2-2202-5.1.0-BETA-2099]
        at org.spongepowered.api.command.args.GenericArguments$FirstParsingCommandElement.parse(GenericArguments.java:457) ~[GenericArguments$FirstParsingCommandElement.class:1.10.2-2202-5.1.0-BETA-2099]
        at org.spongepowered.api.command.spec.CommandSpec.populateContext(CommandSpec.java:304) ~[CommandSpec.class:1.10.2-2202-5.1.0-BETA-2099]
        at org.spongepowered.api.command.spec.CommandSpec.process(CommandSpec.java:350) ~[CommandSpec.class:1.10.2-2202-5.1.0-BETA-2099]
        at org.spongepowered.api.command.dispatcher.SimpleDispatcher.process(SimpleDispatcher.java:333) ~[SimpleDispatcher.class:1.10.2-2202-5.1.0-BETA-2099]
        at org.spongepowered.common.command.SpongeCommandManager.process(SpongeCommandManager.java:295) [SpongeCommandManager.class:1.10.2-2202-5.1.0-BETA-2099]
        at net.minecraft.command.ServerCommandManager.func_71556_a(SourceFile:1083) [bd.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71333_ah(DedicatedServer.java:423) [ld.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:388) [ld.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:613) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:471) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_111]

@zachincool Yeah, it shouldn’t be doing that - if you can file a ticket on Github for me, that would help me track it.

@sheogorath

This is only when they are offline. I don’t think Nucleus is necessarily to blame here because Nucleus doesn’t feature in that trace at all.

@Rasgnarok has the same problem, my advice was to stop the server, delete usercache.json and usernamecache.json from the root of the server and start again. I do not know if that worked, but I’ve not heard otherwise.

1 Like

Version 0.22.0 has been released for Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.11.2

Please visit Ore for the release notes and downloads:

As a reminder, come join us in Discord for support and general ramblings!

Ticket has been made.
It’s reproducible if you just toggle /a on and then type messages without /a before them.

Just a note: I’ve fixed the Ore link for 0.22 - MC 1.10.2, thanks to @DiamondArrow for pointing it out, so if anyone got a blank page, you won’t now.

Would it be possible to add a more advanced warning system that allows for more actions to be added?

Example:
2 active warnings: kick
3 active warnings temp ban
4 active warnings permban

It’s on the cards. It would require some thinking as I think I’d need to rebuild some of the data structure, but I have ways to migrate the data, so it will likely happen at some point.

Alright thanks.

@Dualspiral Hi jbreadtoasted here, I have a question regaurding a piece of you project here, I was wondering if the gui you use to put the kits into if you can pinpoint that piece of code or part of your github can i share it with the sponge community and see if we cant get GlobalMarket either ported or for someone to make a build similar to Globalmarket for us sponge server owners?

1 Like

Or if you had the time or the knowledge on how to make a plugin similar to it could you maybe do it either way :slight_smile: let me know!

A start would be:

https://github.com/NucleusPowered/Nucleus/blob/sponge-api/5/src/main/java/io/github/nucleuspowered/nucleus/modules/kit/commands/KitEditCommand.java#L65-L70

This was written before the listener method (or whatever it’s called) worked - which can be used to add a set of inventory specific listeners - which is what the developer in question would want to use. I do not have the time to do so, because I’m too busy making Nucleus! :wink:

Anyone who wants to develop such a plugin should feel free to ask for help. Anyone is also free to use my code, subject to the conditions of the MIT licence (namely, preserve the licence notice and copyright).

@dualspiral thanks for this i will be sure to mention your work when posting around on the sponge forums man thanks a ton!!

Also @dualspiral i am sorry to bother you once more. I have one question about creating worlds… I am trying to create a VOID world using your plugin with /world create name, However im not to sure on how to generate anything past an overworld because everytime i try to generate one even with the botani-skyblock set as level type it still creates a regular world if there is anyway to add arguments on showing you how to create void worlds etc using your plugin i would really appreciate it if not i would just like to know how i could thanks in advanced and your plugin is amazing!!

/world create -m sponge:void <worldname> - void is a modifier. You can add other arguments as you see fit.

I’m adding a way to be able to use presets to make this easier, but for now, that should suffice.

also i am not trying to be a pest is there a way to set a global spawn point? so no matter what you spawn at the location even in another world and if it isnt to hard could you at some point add into /world info that you can see what world you are

main.conf, look at the spawn section, there is a commented config section that will help you there.

Hey @dualspiral I’m having troubles with permissions for my pixelmon server. I’ve been able to setup all the permission and such, but I seem to not be able to interact with the mobs or pixelmons. When you throw it just spawns and not battle the pixelmon by chance would it be a mod interaction node if so what node would I need to add to default to make it work?