Nucleus: The Ultimate Essentials Plugin (MC 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.2)

Seems more like something to do with grief prevention or a plugin like that.

Thanks so much I removed griefprevention and added polis. Everything is fixed now players can throw their pixelmons now! :smiley: Have a good day!

Oh… you didn’t need to remove grief prevention, you could just have configured it. But alright. No problem.

Good to see that you’ve moved on and started your own server :slight_smile:

How do I use the item blacklist feature? I’ve read the wiki many times but I don’t quite get it.

I’m trying to ban the chunk loader from Chicken Chunks.

Here’s the command I’m trying to use: /blacklist set possess chickenchunks:chickenChunkLoader

Please let me know what I’m doing wrong, thanks!

Try /blacklist set -t possess chickenchunks:chickenChunkLoader true

Hi thank you for the quick response.Your command worked perfectly for that item.

One last question: How would blacklist items with a Metadata? I’m now trying to blacklist the Chunk Loader from Steve’s Carts. The ID is stevescarts:CartModule with a Metadata of 49.

I’m trying /blacklist set -t possess stevescarts:CartModules:49 true

And this is what I get:

Please help me resolve this asap, thanks!

Seems to be an issue with /back on my server running:
nucleus 0.22.0
sponge 1.10.2 - 5.1.0-BETA-2139
forge 1.10.2 - 12.18.3.2221
Grief Prevention 2.3.1.255
Players do not get the “You do not have permission to use this command.” Rather it just tells them “There is no location set for you to teleport back to”
Here is a lp verbose:

@Vigilius Because Sponge doesn’t support metadata values (because they are being removed from Minecraft altogether), Nucleus does not support them, at least yet. Try holding the item and using /iteminfo for the extended Item ID. If you’re holding the item, you can also omit the item ID, it’ll default to the item in your hand.

@Karagra_Gaming It’s not enough to just give them the back permission, you need to give them one (or more) of these permissions too:

nucleus.back.targets.death
nucleus.back.targets.portal
nucleus.back.targets.teleport

See http://nucleuspowered.org/docs/modules/back.html (though I do need to update it a bit)

@dualspiral Any dreams float in on a way to change the default socialspy color yet? Just wanted to check back in case there was something on it that I missed. Thanks :relaxed:

With some old bukkit plugins I used to use /warp commands where I could specify the player in command blocks. For example /warp < warpname > @p

Any way we could get that function?

@Brosia Not yet. I have a large update planned for 0.24 (version after next) where I will be overhauling the message internals to make this possible - so sorry, you’ll just have to wait a little bit longer.

@t2wave You just have to wait until 0.23 which should be very soon, as I added that last week. It’s just not been released yet as there has been a large internal restructuring that needs a little bit more testing.

If you don’t mind backing up your server and testing it too, you can get 0.23.0-PR2 from Github.

I see. Thank you very much for continuing development.

Mute don’t work. All players can see my messages, i haven’t any permissions, players too.

@dualspiral Testing the 0.23.0-PR2. Seems to be running fine so far and the warp function works like I wanted.

Thank you for the assistance.

Are you using any other plugins that might alter the chat? Mute’s working OK for me, but I’ve heard of this happening before.

No plugins anymore.

Version 0.23.0 has been released for Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.11.2

Please visit Ore for the release notes and downloads:

Remember, for support, you can always visit us in Discord: https://discord.gg/MC2mAuS

@Lefty I’m running with a mute absolutely fine. If I can get your Sponge/Minecraft versions, that would be great so I can test this out - and if you join us on Discord, you might get quicker realtime support.

Version 0.23.1 has been released for Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.11.2

This is a bug fix release. Updating is HIGHLY recommened. Please visit Ore for the release notes and downloads:

Remember, for support, you can always visit us in Discord: https://discord.gg/MC2mAuS

What should I do?:cry: