1.12.2 SpongeForge Crashing Issue

I am currently using the latest sponge and latest forge combination.
There was an issue were sponge wouldn’t load, I solved that by prefixing it with “a_”
then I tried running the server and it gave me a new error:
Couldn’t start sponge, a class loaded prematurely…
It said it could be a core mod but all the core mods i have are required for other mods to work…

I tried prefixing it lower and still didn’t work, eventually I got so low it went back to the old error where its not even recognized…

Also got this error:

[02:11:13] [main/ERROR] [mixin]: Catching
org.spongepowered.asm.service.ServiceInitialisationException: ModLauncher is not available
at org.spongepowered.asm.service.modlauncher.MixinServiceModLauncherBootstrap.bootstrap(MixinServiceModLauncherBootstrap.java:52) ~[sponge.jar:1.12.2-2838-7.1.10-RC3994]
at org.spongepowered.asm.service.MixinService.runBootServices(MixinService.java:79) [JustEnoughIDs-1.0.3-48.jar:?]
at org.spongepowered.asm.service.MixinService.(MixinService.java:72) [JustEnoughIDs-1.0.3-48.jar:?]
at org.spongepowered.asm.service.MixinService.getInstance(MixinService.java:92) [JustEnoughIDs-1.0.3-48.jar:?]
at org.spongepowered.asm.service.MixinService.boot(MixinService.java:102) [JustEnoughIDs-1.0.3-48.jar:?]
at org.spongepowered.asm.launch.MixinBootstrap.(MixinBootstrap.java:76) [JustEnoughIDs-1.0.3-48.jar:?]
at org.spongepowered.asm.launch.MixinTweaker.(MixinTweaker.java:44) [JustEnoughIDs-1.0.3-48.jar:?]
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_231]
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_231]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_231]
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_231]
at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_231]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:98) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_231]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_231]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_231]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_231]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.run(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:70) [forge.jar:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.main(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:34) [forge.jar:?]

I have no clue what to do and I seriously need help!

So renaming sponge to _a is done so that sponge attempts to run first so it can apply its changes before another mod.

“A class loaded prematurely” is a result of sponge attempting to apply its changes to a file in minecraft, yet a mod (could be a core mod, could be a regular mod) is overriding the launch options - something it shouldn’t be doing - so that sponge loads 2nd.

My suggestion is to create a test server and add only sponge forge to it. After that slowly add each mod until you find the offending mod. Once the community knows the mod there maybe a fix that can be applied