1 problem and 1 question ^^

Hello sponge !
I have 2 asks x3

1. Gliby’s voice doesnt work, its only me or for all ? (last sponge version and glibys)

2. Its possible to add click url on message console ?
    For example :
    msg player Come on on sponge.com ! from console
    and the player can click on this link :3

Thanks ! <3

I think you can do that using the /tellraw command, there is a generator you can use on minecraftjson.com. Also it would be possible for a plugin to scan chat messages for urls and turn them into clickable links

1 Like

yea gibly’s not working for me either Hopefully someone will see what’s going on…it was having a few issues a while ago then they fixed and it broke again after the latest updates :frowning: what do you think @simon816 ?

1 Like

site down but thanks ! <3

Site works, but only if preceded by www.

I fixed the link

1 Like

So we must make plugin for change text to clic url ? thanks !

There may be one already, I didn’t check.

1 Like

you’ve lost me lol

I made a plugin called Link Clicker a while back.

Find it in the Plugin Releases category section, though it may require updating.

Edit: Looks like I’ll have to recreate the thread maybe.

Edit v2: Found it! [1.0.0] LinkClicker ~ Clickable links in chat! - #11 by doot

3 Likes

Just tested Gliby’s Voice Chat 0.6.1 with SpongeForge build 966 and Forge 11.14.4.1577 and it seems to work. Are you sure you’re using the latest versions and don’t have it disabled in the config or something?
One thing I noticed is that it took a few seconds for voice chat to initialize when a player connects.

Still dont work for me
[Game]
; ShowPlayerIcons, if false - players won’t see icons when someone talks; ShowVoicePlates, if false - players won’t see player names(voice plates) on their screens.
ShowVoicePlates=true
ShowPlayerIcons=true
; DefaultChatMode: 0 - distance based, 1 - world based, 2 - global.
DefaultChatMode=0
; Sound Distance is proximity in which players can hear you! @Whiskey.
SoundDistance=64.0
[Network]
; ServerBehindProxy: if server is behind a proxy, like bungeecord, enable this.
ServerBehindProxy=true
; BufferSize - recommended buffer size is 128, max 500, going any higher will cause issues. Buffer Size determines voice data amount in a single packet, big buffers equal in bigger latency. If you are experiencing stuttering with players, or having network lag - set this to a higher value.
BufferSize=128
; Sound Quality level, starting from 0 to 9. If you want to reduce bandwidth, make the maximum quality smaller. If you’d like to make sound quality great, set the minimum quality to a high value.
MaximumQuality=9
MinimumQuality=0
; If UDPPort is set to 0, minecraft’s own port will be used, this cannot be the same as query port! Change the network type to 0, if you can’t port forward to a UDP custom port.
UDPPort=0
; NetworkType, 0 - Minecraft Network, 1 - UDP Network. UDP networking improves performance and network speeds extensively, it is highly recommended.
NetworkType=1
[Miscellaneous]
ModPackID=1

its my config and forge 1577 and glibys 0.6.1 and spongeforge v967 ^^

Can you update your plugin for latest spongeforge version ?^^ thanks ! (its crash actually)

1 Like

yea and it’ll seem like its working with one player…but it doesn’t actually send the chat to anyone on the server… but if you test to see if the mod is working on single player np or even if you have it on the server np :slight_smile: it’s there on client side almost…it’s not sending the voice chat through the system :’(

1 Like

Try putting ServerBehindProxy=false under [Network]

still doesent work x3