[Abandoned] Spongy - A Very Spongy, Essential Plugin! v0.4

Nice, tx :smiley:

It might also have an optional world/extent name/id

You are making me very happy :smiley:

Cross that off my bucket list :wink:

@TBotV63

1 Like

honestly, the command overriding shouldn’t be the problem of the developer; its the problem of the user. you should just be using /minecraft:tp by default to ensure a command override isn’t screwing up your contraption.

2 Likes

I personally was considering this functionality initally, so its not too big of a deal, but you make a point. If you do make a redstone cmdblock contraption, typing /minecraft:(command) for everything makes sense.

Should all map makers aswell? the prefix syntax is sponge specific.

I thought this was configurable.

huh.
thought minecraft had that on its own.

also, map makers tend to stick to vanillamc anyway.
one or the other, overriding commands is inevitable; never saw a bukkit plugin try to support original minecraft commands purely for command blocks.

and i’m pretty sure i heard someone making command blocks configurable to only use minecraft commands and not plugin commands.

I see your point. But I personally in this case don’t see the disadvantage to including such functionality, as it is something also players will frequently use.

3 Likes

All my sponge plugins don’t work… pls Help me

Did you put them into the mods folder? Also, please create a new topic for this.

1 Like

Yeah i put in the mods folder and it’s don’t work , i go create a topic

1 Like

Ok … i just install the wrong version of SpongeMod , it fixed now , thanks

1 Like

Just use the most current Version and it should work fine. Dont try to use the (very old) 1.7.x Version, that one wont work. :smile:

Latest Version Released
Sponge DEV 500
Forge -50

Reads bottom - top, Id pastebin but my hosts console is screwy. :weary:

Looks like I have some incompatibilities with some API updates. I’ll get on that.

3 Likes

Getting this when a player (IE Myself) types.

[19:43:25 ERROR] [Sponge]: Could not pass PlayerChatEvent$Impl to Plugin{id=Spongy, name=Spongy, version=0.4}
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.spongepowered.api.text.Texts.toLegacy(Lorg/spongepowered/api/text/Text;C)Ljava/lang/String;
    at com.terminalbit.spongy.Main.onMessage(Main.java:261) ~[Main.class:?]
    at org.spongepowered.common.event.handler.PlayerChatEventHandler_Main_onMessage12.handle(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at org.spongepowered.common.event.RegisteredHandler.handle(RegisteredHandler.java:86) ~[RegisteredHandler.class:1.8-2.1DEV-0+unknown-b0.git-unknown]
    at org.spongepowered.common.event.SpongeEventManager.post(SpongeEventManager.java:248) [SpongeEventManager.class:1.8-2.1DEV-0+unknown-b0.git-unknown]
    at org.spongepowered.common.event.SpongeEventManager.post(SpongeEventManager.java:259) [SpongeEventManager.class:1.8-2.1DEV-0+unknown-b0.git-unknown]
    at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.onProcessChatMessage(SourceFile:74) [rj.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147354_a(SourceFile:625) [rj.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C01PacketChatMessage.func_180757_a(SourceFile:37) [lu.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C01PacketChatMessage.func_148833_a(SourceFile:9) [lu.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.network.PacketThreadUtil$1.run(SourceFile:13) [ih.class:?]
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_45]
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_45]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(SourceFile:105) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(SourceFile:305) [po.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(SourceFile:531) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:447) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_45]
[19:43:25 INFO]: <deimos161> Test

shrugs

Plugin is broken, I’ve gotta fix it.

2 Likes

Ah right! Good to know :smiley: