Note: While stable and ready for use, this plugin is still in development. Make sure to check the “Current Features” section to know which functionality is currently available.
Note: Logs created using v0.3.2+ will be somewhat larger than those created with v0.3.1 because the new block/item data functionality is not fully optimized yet. Make sure to account for this so your server does not run out of disk space! Please check the release notes of v0.3.2 for more information.
AdamantineShield is a logging and rollback solution for Sponge. It logs several actions (such as block and container changes) and allows these actions to be viewed and undone in-game. It places a heavy focus on efficiency to minimize the performance impact on your server.
This plugin is heavily inspired by the CoreProtect plugin for Bukkit, so those who have used CoreProtect before will likely find AdamantineShield to be quite familiar in its use.
Found an issue? Please report it on the issue tracker and include your Sponge and AdamantineShield version.
Installation and Usage
To install AdamantineShield, simply download the plugin file and place it in the mods folder of your server.
AdamantineShield will work out of the box. This means that for a small server, no extra configuration is necessary (though still recommended for optimal use).
Commands and Permissions reference
For more information on how to configure and use this plugin, please refer to the wiki.
- Basic block, container and liquid flow logging
- Logging of block states and block entity data
- Config options to disable certain types of logs
- Full inspector and lookup functionality
- Further filtering of lookup results
- Automatic and manual purging of outdated logs
- Support for both local and remote storage of logs
- Support for MySQL and H2 databases (and possibly more, but untested)
- Logging of certain entities, such as Paintings and Armor Stands
- Logging of player chat, commands and login/logout
- Rollback system
- Support for more database systems