[Discontinued] AdminShop [v1.8.2] - Server Shops

Will there be an update for 1.11?

Yes there will :smile:

Not sure if this is a known bug, but none of the shops are saving at all.
After every reset of the server, it wipes the file clear and only saves the newest ones you have done until another reset wipes out the shops file again.

Amazing plugin! Our players love it, But just a simple question if anyone has the answer to - Is there a way to make the sign Sell more then one item? Like a stack of each item or so? Thanks!

Ive got an issue, When players try to sell to the shop it gives an error that says “You dont have an administrators permission to interact with the item minecraft:(insertitemnamehere) " https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/181808377557549056/357524257191886849/2017-09-13_23.52.58.png

I think that’s related to a anti-grief plugin.

Does this plugin support multiple currencies?

No it doesn’t :slight_smile:

Will multiple currency support be added soon?

Possible. I’ll have to add a new cmd to support setting it. I have no ETA though as I’ve been pretty busy.

The owner of the server can right click the shop signs and it will work but when players right click, nothing happens. My theory is this is because the server uses EconomyLite. Does that sound correct? If EconomyLite wasn’t compatible with this plugin how come it works for the owner and money is subtracted correctly and everything.

Economy lite works fine with this plugin. Check that in the server.properties spawn protection is off and if you’re using a protection plugin it is configured properly.

1 Like

Thank you I will look into that.

Will this be updated to 1.12.2?

1 Like

I recommend using CarrotShop, it’s already updated to 1.12.2/ API 7 and comes with a lot more features.

you mean you can actually create new hours per day wow that like 48 hours for one day and one night lol

Can I move this plug-in to the MCBBS forum in China?

I will show the original author and the original page.

If you like, I will send you the link of the web page after the successful removal.

I will not provide other download addresses.

Can this plugin be updated for 1.12.2?

that’s not really how plugins work lol. I have plugins from 2016 on my 1.12.2 server. 1.12 was released around august in 2017. add me on discord you seem lost. Louie#4875. here’s a better admin shop that’s like really easy. Carrot / CarrotShop