[Discontinued] AdminShop [v1.8.2] - Server Shops

Release v1.4

Tested on SpongeForge 1159

Changes:

• Minor bug fixes with Sell signs.

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Some of our players seem to have an issue with the sell signs? Im not sure if this is the bug you fixed in the most recent version, but they’ll go to sell something, and it will take their item, on top of resetting their balance to ‘5’. They’ll sell the items proper, and it has only happened with 3 players. It’s not a specific item either, all of them sold different items. We use Total Economy as well, so it might be an issue with that? I’m not sure. Wondering if anyone knows about this/how to fix it!

Hi, is it possible for you to add a sign where it’s possible to swap exp points analogous for exp bottles?

That might be better for EssentialCmds

Hi !
When i buy an item my sold is decrease but i dont get item ^^

(1 times / 10 i get)

gif : Screen capture - 566b81e3ec89472b992af45a73965f93 - Gyazo

thanks !

EDIT :

When i sell :

(the inventory is not update)

It’s a Sponge Inventory bug.

1 Like

I’ve seen many plugins with problems with the Inventory API, but I don’t seem to have such problems. The method I use to give players items is I offer it to their inventory and if any items are rejected from it (i.e. don’t fit) I spawn an entity at their position containing all items rejected. It’s actually pretty simple.

InventoryTransactionResult result;
if (!Type.SUCCESS.equals((result = player.getInventory().offer(itemStack)).getType()) && !result.getRejectedItems().isEmpty()) {
	for (ItemStackSnapshot itemStack : result.getRejectedItems()) {
		Item item = (Item) player.getWorld().createEntity(EntityTypes.ITEM, player.getLocation().getPosition()).get();
		item.offer(item.getItemData().item().set(itemStack));
		player.getWorld().spawnEntity(item, Cause.of(this));
	}
} else {
	// All items were successfully offered
}

This has been working for me for a very long time, I used to use it when you used to use the /give command for the shops.

There are desync issues with inventory.offer(itemStack);

Strange, as I’ve never noticed such issues.

Im looking for your plugin to test and see if I have any issues… I cant seem to find it… Can you post a link or message me one. Thanks

My plugins are private, sorry.
However, all the code I use to give items is in the snippet of code I posted.
Edit: By the way, I haven’t yet had any complaints of items not appearing in the inventory when intended.
Edit 2: ItemStacks I offer to inventories are in no way generated by my plugin.
Edit 3: Repeatedly making my plugin offer the itemstack does not cause any problems either.

If you read above, you can clearly see that Sponge Inventory has had Inventory desync issues between client and server. You can bring it up with @Mumfrey, he may have fixed the issue recently.

Supply a plugin or it never happened. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

he could just make a

@Plugin(id = "something", name="SomeThing")
public class SomeThing {
}

and say it happened :stuck_out_tongue: That is still a valid plugin

Yup he could and his point would be even less believable and even more troll like.

@Jeremiah_Summers @KingGoesGaming Ever thought of modded servers with custom fixes? Or some small utility for intern usage.

I could totally understand if he wants to keep his plugins private. Also publishing a plugin to the public takes more time. Documentation, licences, github and a bit advertising. Some people simply don’t have the time to do that.
(Although I usually do the github part)

Unless context is given to the code then its pointless… To say mine doesnt do it… Heres a small piece of code that everyone uses that is having an issue but me, the issue is a known and understood issue… You could easily write a class that could be called to do a basic function and post it for others to test as well… If its something you really wanted to help people troubleshoot… Instead we get it works for me sucks to be you… Not sure how productive that is, no matter what excuses might be had for not releasing a plugin… Last I checked this was a community project, why not chose to be a viable part of that community. Hopefully Im wrong and he has done more then post… When I did it, it worked… Well Im glad he is an expert coder with some awesome secret of why it worked, but that doesn’t help anyone else.

Thar was a joke you know

1 Like

Why is the first line not blue on my server? ;-;

It’s a Sponge issue - it sometimes turns blue, other times it does not.

1 Like