[Discontinued] AdminShop [v1.8.2] - Server Shops

Why i cant sell items? it says im not holding the item or or right quantity but i do

Can I see your sign? What Item are you holding? IDā€™s are case sensitive, did you type it correctly?

Its working now, thanks

Hello Hassan i use a ton of your plugins. Love your work but when using adminshop when i set the sigh like this
[AdminShop]
item.Master_ball

It takes my money but tells me Error item not found. It does it to my staff and players too. Any help?

Considering that the Pixelmon item ID for a Master Ball is pixelmon:item.Master_Ball, you should try using the command ā€œ/setitem pixelmon:item.Master_Ballā€ and then right-clicking the admin shop sign. That should solve your error

1 Like

i will try! ty Kaioken

No problem. If you need the exact item ID for any block, included modded blocks, try pressing ā€œF3 + Hā€ at the same time. Then if you look inside of your creative inventory and hover over a block, you can see the numerical ID as well as the alphabetical ID (which I believe AdminShop only uses). Good luck to you

1 Like

Just like KaiOkeNV2 said!
If you use Hassanā€™s essentials you can also hold the item and type /iteminfo

1 Like

Sometimes when u buy with right click the items on your inventory dont update

This is a Sponge issue. Stop reposting it on this thread over and over.

1 Like

say it in your first post in bold ^^

Lol, first time i post thisā€¦

@McGangsterFresh wasnā€™t referring to you I meant to address the users in general. Example shown above. :wink:

Sorry if I came across as annoyed at you. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok my bad. there was lot of shit to readā€¦ Sry me

@HassanS6000, I agree, some where near:

AdminShop, as the title implies is an AdminShop plugin. It requires an Economy plugin to be installed, and without it will not work.

You should put that the inventory issue is sponge related and not AdminShop. I could suggest simply making a ā€œknown issueā€ section, but that would depend on how much you wish to keep it up to date AND if people will even look at it before commenting.

Release v1.6

Tested on SpongeForge 1212

Important: Previous AdminShops will no longer work with this update.

Changes:

• Removed /setitem and added /setshop <price> [<buy shop>]
  • Creating shops is as simple as putting down a sign and using
    /setshop
  • No longer use GSON or JSON.
  • All Shops are saved in shops.conf using Configurate.
  • You can use any item, and the sign can have any text on it.
  • Shops will save anything about the item - itā€™s enchantments, itā€™s
    name, etc.
  • Reworked some code so it is much more efficient and clean.

Enjoy!

1 Like

@_@
dear god why.
200 or so shops to redo

1 Like

Then redoā€¦ The system is better now

1 Like

Iā€™ll have to give it a try soon.
Just not a fan of having to take the time to redo everything again. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Iā€™ll see if I can make an auto-updater.