Not yet, coming soon

1 Like

Release v1.8.1

Minecraft 1.8.9 - Tested on SpongeForge 1509
Minecraft 1.9.4 - Tested on SpongeForge 1503

Changes:

• Fixed an exploit with selling items while sneaking
  • Fixed a few bugs
  • Added support for Minecraft 1.9.4 (API 5.0.0)

Enjoy!

1 Like

1.8.9 version players cant use the sign nothing happens also info on the sign doesnt show up but the item frame does using spongeforge 1890

I do have the occasional issue with the plugin, where you click a sign, it withdraws money, but you donā€™t get an item in exchangeā€¦

Versions:
PEX: 131
Minecraft: 1.8.9
SpongeForge: 1595
Forge: 1890
Total Economy: 1.4.1

This is an issue with spongeā€™s inventory API I think, if you buy the item then log out and then back in you should have the item.

Relog for me and see if you got them. It could be as @IBG_Nova said.

The weird thing in my case is that a relog isnā€™t enough. You actually have to restart the game to see the items.

(I somehow thought I wrote it like this, but I must have accidentally closed the tab where I edited my answer, sorry for that)

From what Iā€™ve seen you should be able to make a shop selling modded items, how would I go about that?

Is this going to be fixed? Signs donā€™t show up with the text, half the time we donā€™t get the items and modded signs can only be used once.

1 Like

Trying to figure out how to make the shop a sell shop instead of a buying one? Whats the command?

Yeah Iā€™ll check it out.

@Nathan_Rabbe

You realize the signs donā€™t get text magically put on them, right?

Also, do you mean you donā€™t see the items when you buy them, because that issue is Sponge related.

If you mean by modded signs modded items then I will look into it, but last I checked this was not true.

/setshop <price> true

Do /setshop <price> with the item in hand.

Any news on invisible items after buying? Should i report it on spongeforge github?

They are aware of it

Players on my server are unable to use the shops. They are set as shops (I am able to use them), but when they right click a shop nothing happens. There is no message nor an item in their inventory. Is this an issue or something Iā€™ve done wrong?

The shops are claimed, but the minecraft:wall_sign has been added as an interactable. Iā€™m using PEX.

Are they on your spawn? If so, you have Minecraft spawn protection off, right? Also what Sponge are you running?

Why i having ā€œnullā€ on the end of buy text?

And why you dont add any translation options and tag options(to change the ā€œAdminShopā€) on your plug-ins? :frowning:

The currency symbol or something is not being set by your Economy plugin.

I agree the command should be /setshop 10 buy /setshop 10 sell
Also does it go based of the quantity in your hand?