[Discontinued] AdminShop [v1.8.2] - Server Shops

Might be possible, I’d have to look into it.

Hi, I seem to have run into an issue regarding players not recieving their items correctly.
It seems as though the plugin adds the purchased item to the first available inventory slot, though if the player has not selected it, the item wont show up, if they then select the first available inventory slot and then purchase the same item again, it then updates and shows the items purchased correctly.
Is this something you could look into?
Kind Regards
Magnus

1 Like

Not related to my plugin. It is a bug in the Inventory API.

Okay, so one, thanks for the previous help!
Onto my second problem so far, is that I cannot find a permission node so I can let the players use the signs to sell or buy, but not actually create or modify them. Is there something I have missed? So far, I have found only opped people can use these, which is pretty inconvenient.

Wrong, everyone should have permission. If these signs are in your spawn, make sure you have disabled spawn protection.

2 Likes

Hmhh found out that items does get added to the inventory properly whenever you have an item equipped in your hand but doesn’t when you have a block or nothing in hand. I don’t know if you could maybe contact the sponge developers about this API problem since I don’t know how all of this works code wise :stuck_out_tongue:

Kind Regards
Magnus

It’s actually a Sponge bug with the InventoryAPI. It has desync issues - meaning items they get don’t always get shown to the client. Either relog or press q for your inventory to update. @mumfrey is working on a fix.

1 Like

Sounds great!
So the fix would be in a new version of sponge?

Eventually, yes

It worked, thanks a bunch!

This error above is still being created.
Latest sponge release 1158 being used.
Latest AdminShop 1.3e being used.

Money is being taken and message displayed as successful purchase, but blocks show up in inventory invisible until manually clicked.

I see that you have mentioned this is an issue with the inventory API. Disregard.

Suggestion for this specific plugin.
Currently to my knowledge you can only buy things, however why not make it as so.
Left click buy’s an item, and right click sells an item.
You would format the sign as so for the Buy/Sell price
[AdminShop]
50000:5000
minecraft:diamond_block

The left amount is the buy amount, and the right amount is the sell amount.
If the above cannot be done, at least input a feature to sell items directly via signs.
I am currently using EconomyLite as my economy plugin.

You can sell items as follows, eg

[AdminShopSell]

then /setitem minecraft:itemname:meta
press enter
right click sign

and Bob’s your uncle :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Thank You, However I would like the above suggestion to be implanted as well, instead of having two signs, one sell & one buy, we could easily have one sign that performs both actions. However Thank you for the reply.

1 Like

That’s a good idea, but how would the sign be able to know if the user wants to buy or sell?

I’ll try to add this soon.

1 Like

Here:

[quote=“ProfessorOak, post:178, topic:8867”]
Left click buy’s an item, and right click sells an item.[/quote]

That’s how it would work.

Thank You.

1 Like

I see the left click / right click for different functions becoming an accidental mess for admins… Without maybe a confirmation dialogue of some kind.

I’m just going to make it a config option to use ProfessorOak’s minimalistic approach, or the normal way, which some server admins may be more used to.

Awesome… Thanks, a majority of my users are under 10 so I could see them getting confused and me having to fix it. To be honest I would most likely forget and click the wrong one as well… So easy to get click happy.

2 Likes