Ambient Music

So, members of the SpongeNet, I’m back again with another plugin request (unless someone can just demolish me and show me where what I’m looking for is - to which I would very grateful).

Anyway, I’ve looked extensively around the Sponge Plugin Forums and couldn’t seem to find this. I’m looking for a way to have ambient music play in specific regions of my server, so a soundtrack for being in a certain town, a soundtrack that overrules that when you’re in a tavern, inn, guilds, etc and possibly a track that plays alongside a local soundtrack (so overlap) for whispers or other local sound effects like tavern sounds.

There’s Ambience as a mod of course but that seems to only have general regional audio playing rather than being able to set regions, and there’s Music as a mod that does the same. I’ve got knowledge on how to add audio to a resourcepack and such but to get them play in definable locations seems to be something hard to find. ^^"

For anyone who’s interested in developing this one, I’ll summarize. A plugin that lets you define a region (perhaps through a similar system to WorldEdit or Nations, so a tool for corners) and allows for a priority system on music playback (for local overruling) and allows for simultaneous playback (for a soundtrack and sound effects).

Thank you for you time, people of the Sponge community. Hopefully, you’ll consider this request, but if not, thanks nonetheless for reading anyway. :smile: