[API 6.x/7.x] FoxGuard - The flexible world protection solution

Ok, and it is possible to ban some command in a protected area with a flag ?

The equivalent flag playerattack?

Latest FoxCore and FoxGuard.

@Bluechaos not right now. Maybe in the future.

@anon34495435 player + attack

Don’t see a flag attack
Flags.java

Empirically came to this: player damage entity =allow

People are demanding help! Banners strung! All waiting! :wink: It helped a little https://forums.spongepowered.org/t/foxguard-potential-flag-revamp-thoughts/12780

oh yeah durr…

So there’s two things that can constitute attacking.

Left clicking, and actually doing damage, since those are two different things. Left clicking doesn’t always do damage, and damage isn’t always from left clicking.

Left clicking: interact primary player

Damage: damage player

Quickly! Grateful!

Else noticed that the scoreboard is not working properly in nested regions. A large region reg_global. It invested 5 small reg_1…5. They border each other. During the transition from the global to the nested: displays information, for example, reg_1. When switching from nested subreport (in reg_1 reg_2): shows information about the first (it does not change). Later I will make videos. Bad English.

Scoreboard and movement is broke. I’m fixing.

A big problem with performance! A total of 11 regions (spawn: 7, road: 4) and 4 handlers. Chunks load very slowly. You need the data from your foxguard folder?

forge-1.8.9-11.15.1.1890-1.8.9-universal.jar
spongeforge-1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653.jar
Latest FoxCore and FoxGuard.

Hey, do you plan on updating to Sponge 5 ? :slight_smile:

foxguard regions and handlers load ONCE at the very beginning when the server starts.

If your chunks are loading slowly, i suggest looking elsewhere for the problem.

I figured it out empirically. Disabled others plugins. Last disabled foxguard. Then the chunks become loaded quickly. I enabled all plugins except for foxguard. Chunks loaded quickly. I have included foxguard. Chunks load very slowly! Turned it off. Chunks load fast! Hence the conclusion: foxguard guilty of slow loading of chunks. Also, if you enable foxguard and fly off beyond the region, the chunks loaded quickly.

… Any errors in console?

Timings report?

I need something to work with here, because this problem has never existed before, and some people have 50+ regions.

Unfortunately I got a new server build. And a new world. Unfortunately the previous is not preserved. If I have a problem will make the report timings. In the console, no errors.

1 Like

Could I get the link to the API 5 development version on your GitHub? I can compile it no problem I’m just not seeing it on your branches anymore.

???

bleeding is API 5.

The reason you don’t see that is because the API version is actually derived from FoxCore, which is a git submodule.

Thank you that makes sense.

I made an API 5 release.

So yeah.

Feel free to check it out.