[API 6.x/7.x] FoxGuard - The flexible world protection solution

Addition to [quote=“Bubbles, post:690, topic:9952”]
Am unable to get the wand for foxguard everytime i run /fg wand i get the below error in console
[/quote]

If the inventory already has a stick (an axe), it is impossible to connect to the server!

@gravityfox drop College, people are suffering! Joke :wink:

That is what you get for using SpongeAnything bleeding.

The API breaks without warning and everything explodes.

I’ll be back soon, just trying to get situated in my dorm and used to the homework.

2 Likes

Just wanna say that FoxGuard is pretty awesome. +1 <3 @gravityfox

1 Like

Ignore my last comment, it was literally because of the vanilla spawn protection. I really need to test better…

1 Like

@gravityfox FoxCore-0.9.5-api5-server.jar build. Wand works. Thank you! FoxGuard still not build… gradle?

I’ll look at it later.

build with build.gradle

well actually, can they break item frames with their bare hands?

You can make it so that item frames can’t be broken by anyone or anything EXCEPT admins.

So itemframes breaking is actually handled by damage entity, because they are entities. They are not living, however, and damage entity covers ALL entities. So you then need to set damage entity living separately.

I think I’ll make a video about this at some point.

Able to expand upon this some more :slight_smile:
Either with the precise commands as the ones I’ve tried have failed, or by a video link :slight_smile:

1 Like

Loving this, just wanted to know if turning off fall damage will be a thing in the future possible to do by server owners in the world or is it already a thing and me being an idiot completely missed it?

It’s not a seperate control, but you prevent damage in general.

There will be a future addition. So yeah.

1 Like

Does Foxguard work with Permission Manager?

The example for disabling PvP doesn’t seem to be working.

Player shoots an arrow at another player: root debuff damage entity living player

Thoughts?

Yes.

There are specific references to FG in the PM configs wiki :wink:

Also, bump to my prior query if you’re about @gravityfox

I am like dead right now.

I’m aware of several issues and trying to resolve them.

Thanks for waiting.

umm…
UMMMMM…

I’ll pass thanks…

Actually, please resuscitate this carrot:

1 Like

Ohk Thanks and yeah i am using invincibility flag on spawn asked cause wanted fall damage off in world :smile:

1 Like

In case people have been wondering what i’ve been working on, I am glad to announce that everyone can rest assured that I have not been working on ANYTHING of importance.

Allow yourselves to observe my madness:

4 Likes

Amazing!

@gravityfox You think about subplugin for casual players?

So I have mob spawning disabled, and it appears to work. The problem I’m having now is that sometimes they spawn at the border and then wander on into the region. I’ve tried “hostile mob enter” and “hostile enter” most recently, along with a smattering of other variations on flags.

Is there a way to prevent them from entering the region?