[API 6.x/7.x] FoxGuard - The flexible world protection solution

You know, in this world, you can make wishes come true with a magical substance called money :smiley:

I kid, but still. I can only work on writing plugins as much as i feel like it. If i work on a project to much i will eventually get sick of it.

Language barrier. Wish=Parting words. Something like that. :slight_smile:

I take donations now, in case some of you have more money than you know what to do with.

Remember, a happier fox writes more code. x3

1 Like

@gravityfox Become a client of a client of Sberbank and I will list you N amount of money :slight_smile:

err… too many hoops.

How feasible is it at present to add exit and entry messages for regions?

Very feasible, I just need to get around to it.

1 Like

It appears that Foxguard is blocking players from using Pixelmon’s warp plates. Would you happen to know what flag Foxguard would handle those under? Currently, I have block break and block place set to false as the only flags in my handler

i honestly have no idea what pixelmon does. Pixelmon is known for breaking a lot of rules.

I suspect it will be interact events / flags similar to pressure plates.

People were able to use them in GriefPrevention once I /accesstrusted

Any idea if you will be releasing this to API 6?

No need to. So far API 6 hasn’t broken anything that FoxGuard uses in API 5. Which means API 5 will work just fine.

Once stuff starts breaking, I’ll make a separate port for 6.

Ah ok that is awesome to hear! Thank you

Is there any way to set options to the flags?

Like if a player have a rank/group X he can enter the region, otherwise he can’t

I’ve been searching in the wiki but haven’t found anything about it

Ty.

@Inscrutable you wanna explain?

If you’re using the newest builds, it should have a “group” handler available. That lets you set an explicit permission for any group in that handler. Then you assign that permission to whichever rank you like (using whichever perms plugin) and they get those flags.
So, for example, you set enter =allow for one handler group, and make a second group in the handler with enter =deny. Give the first perm to the allowed rank and second perm to the disallowed rank.
This handler has not been documented yet, so use tab auto-complete to see the options.

1 Like

In my spawn I don’t allow breaking blocks or placing blocks but is there a way to have crops breakable (carrots, potatoes)? are there permissions per block type?

thanks for all your work on this!

Im having issues with FoxGuard. I am using API 5 and have the latest builds of FoxCore and FoxGuard yet the server crashes and says I am missing FoxCore and need it to run so FoxGuard can work. Anyone know why it is giving me this error?

What files do you have in your mods folder?

Are you sure FoxCore you have in the mods folder?