[API 6.x/7.x] FoxGuard - The flexible world protection solution

Then i can’t help you. This error just looks like pixelmon and sponge throwing a fit together.

It doesn’t even have my plugin name anywhere in the error.

Actually hold on, what mods and plugins do you have installed?

error in spongeforge4.1.0-1300+. but below spongeforge4.1.0-1300 no error.
I don’t understand.

What mods and plugins do you have installed on your server?

my mod and plugins list :
pixelmon, furniture, Pam’s harvestCraft(Food), Foxcore0.8.1, Foxguard0.18-249

Actually I already answered the question for you.

The problem isn’t foxguard.

It’s the Keys protection plugin by @viveleroi

Yes you have this plugin installed, even though you didn’t list it.

Don’t try to tell my otherwise, because that plugin is the cause of the error.

Go bother @viveleroi instead.

3 Likes

Whenever i try to specify a region type the plugin says invalid type.

use worldregions

Still not working

What command are you typing? Like the whole thing.

/fg create worldregions spawn cubiod

Um what version of the plugin is this?

Also any errors in the logs?

FoxGuard-0.18.0-249

And no errors

wat…

is there a server i can join and look at?

sure

[link removed. If @gravityfox didn’t read it in time, send a PM.]

Author is really aggressive.
Check this: https://github.com/FoxDenStudio/FoxGuard/issues/36

@Xakep_SDK
Not going to lie, you kinda brought this on yourself.
I am not exactly pointing fingers at either of you; this situation could be handled better in many ways.

It does come down to this though: You were very accusing at the start, and if you are so sure of something about it, why don’t you fix it… you are a programmer.
I also was looking at this code yesterday, and there are at least two events I know of right now that are not working properly, so instead of harassing anyone about it, why don’t you try to actually come up with a solution and make a PR.

2 Likes

^

2 Likes

Sponge Forums expects polite and principled behaviour. Please don’t use these forums as a means to perpetuate an external argument - it has no place here.

Developers get to deal with issues on their own repositories in any way they see fit. In general, we would expect that users and developers making bug reports do so respectfully, and with a view to productively discussing and isolating issues. It helps Sponge development greatly when we identify problems or shortcomings in the implementations.
Making demands and buck passing falls outside that scope, and we’d like to see a lot less of it.

6 Likes

@gravityfox Hello. I had a question regarding redstone items. I know that redstone items (mainly levers, pressure plates, buttons, etc.) are controlled with the “blockplace” flag. Could it be possible to make this into it’s own separate flag? I would like my players to be able to use these items in my spawn area but I do not want them to be able to place blocks. Thanks for the work that you’ve put into designing this plugin :smiley: