AutoMines - Mines with automatic regeneration

This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, AutoMines. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.

WARNING (27/04/2020):

It is not recommended to use this plugin!
I continue to support this plugin with necessary bug-fixes/updates, and I’ll continue doing that for some time, but I have plans to abandon this plugin in order to have more resources for supporting my other plugins, which are far more interesting for me than this one.
So, once again, use this plugin only if you are okay with the fact that soon it’ll be gone (including wiki, which is anyway not very useful, because supporting this plugin does not bring me any joy).

WARNING UPDATE (01/04/2021):

**This plugin (and everything related to it, including wiki and source code) will be deleted on 27/04/2021 (or somewhere around that date, as I may forget about it). You had 1 year to find another plugin, hopefully you did it =)
If you still have some plans for this plugin - you can make a backup of source code and wiki.

Wiki | Telegram | Translations | Examples

Description

The plugin adds mines with automatic regeneration.

The plugin officially supports the following languages:

1. English
  2. Russian
    unofficially (translation may be outdated):
  3. French
  4. German
    And you can easily translate it yourself.

Features

1. Well… It just works (sometimes)!

Dependencies

Donation

The plugin is “free as in freedom” (and also “free as in beer”), licensed under GPL v3, which means that you can do almost anything you want to.
But if you want to support me, here is a list of how you can do this:

• BTC: 16apH89EQdTUJkwp9zEF63wnnhZVHTHoJb
  • LTC: LeryE1ziaZ6XW7Dzogx2iNh6JSKg61kpgS

If you can’t donate, but still want to support me, click here.

A new version has been released for AutoMines, it is available for download here.

Mines with automatic regeneration

A new version has been released for AutoMines, it is available for download here.

Hello,
The example in jar is wrong!
It doesn’t work.
AutoMines 1.0.3

Oh, yes, I forgot to remove them from the .jar file.
They are not supposed to be used.