This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, Autosaver. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.
- Saves worlds by zipping them on a regular basis and/or manually by commands
- Asynchronous saving of the world in game
- Autosaving based on the amount of minutes you specify
- Manual world saving in game or console
Manual world save: /as_m
Reload plugin config from config file: /as_rl
Restoring world instructions:
- Choose the zip with the UNIX time that you want to use and extract the zip.
- Move the zip to world directory
- Delete old world
- Rename extracted zip to world name