This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, Autosaver. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.
- Saves worlds by zipping them on a regular basis and/or manually by commands
- Asynchronous saving of the world in game
- Autosaving based on the amount of minutes you specify
- Manual world saving in game or console
Manual world save: /as_m
Reload plugin config from config file: /as_rl
Restoring world instructions:
- Choose the zip with the UNIX time that you want to use and extract the zip.
- Move the zip to world directory
- Delete old world
- Rename extracted zip to world name
A new version has been released for Autosaver, it is available for download here.
Has all the features described in the description.
This is a work in progress and my first plugin and any feedback would be helpful! Thank you.
I love this plugin!! it works just as described, I use it with every server I run!
Thanks! I’ll try this out within a month.
Hey I found something that maybe conflict the world backups.
In the zipped files all folder are renamed with “…”
I don’t know if this could corrupt the files or takes time for the admins to rename all files and folders again
//EDIT: After I copied the files from the .zip file to the SP world folder the “…” were gone and all was saved. Thanks for this Plugin, its working great!