What is the best permission plugin for sponge? (specifically SpongeForge)
So, I am directing this question towards a general crowd of people because... well, I can't decide for myself. I know that each permission plugin has their advantages, and disadvantages, but which plugin overall has the best...
- management (how much can I do with it?)
- flexibility (how many different scenarios can it be applied to?)
- efficiency (how does it perform as far as CPU, RAM usage?)
- effectivity (Can users work around permissions by exploiting bugs?)
- usability (Is it possible for a noob server administrator to use it?)
I don't want this post to go to crap due to people hating on other people's work (99/100 of the developers do it for free after all). I want honest and respectful opinions, based off of your experiences with said people's work.