Nucleus: The Ultimate Essentials Plugin (MC 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.2)

Alot of us in the pixelmon community have refrained from updating to the latest builds of sponge as they have alot of bugs and I personally have had issues with when upgrading or downgrading; sponge goes and changes the forge blocks in my worlds. from something like pixelmon grass to unknown blocks or from the ruby ore to ruby blocks and so forth; I don’t know why sponge likes to change the block data though… its retarded. Sponge should not take it upon themselves to screw with that kind of info, let alone changing it and messing peoples worlds up.

1 Like

I think the issue with that build is that every time a legendary spawns, it crashes the server. That is why most of us are using outdated builds.

(informing you, not saying it is your fault.)

Oh, no, don’t worry, I know I’m not the cause. Have you reported this to Sponge/Pixelmon/Forge (delete as appropriate)?

I’ll look into it using your configuration, to see if I can get the same failure. If I can, and it’s obvious on how to fix it, then I’ll see if I can backport it. It might take me a little bit of time though, but I’ll work on it.

Please let me know if this gets resolved otherwise.

2 Likes

the pixelmon devs are pretty aware and they are actually the ones along with ras who’ve suggested using outdated builds over the newer builds as they’re more stable for pixelmon. I had alot of complications with the build 1815 build which caused a memory leak on my server.

1 Like

I’ve added it to the list of things to check on so I don’t forget about it. Feel free to track/comment there too.

Version 0.4.1 is available

This release restores compatibility to slightly older Sponge builds for those using Pixelmon. We recommend that you use the LATEST SpongeForge/SpongeVanilla versions in order to get all their fixes, but if you are required to use Forge 1808, please use SF 1305.

This update is not required if you are already running Nucleus 0.4 successfully.

Download from Ore: https://ore-staging.spongepowered.org/dualspiral/Nucleus/versions/0.4.1+1672b42
Download from GitHub: Release [BETA] Version 0.4.1 · NucleusPowered/Nucleus · GitHub

Please see the 0.4 announcement for more info on new features for this release.

2 Likes

How create new world? I using “/world create zero OVERWORLD FLAT”, but it wrote “NOt enaught arguments”.

Crash Report when typing in the chat

That’s probably one of the strangest issues that I’ve come across.

What was typed in chat? Did anything set it off?

java.lang.Error tells me that it’s not actually anything I’ve done in particular, nor you - it’s usually a failure in Java itself. I see nothing more though - it’s not given any more of a description. The line it’s pointing at is actually a standard loop in Java - so I’m very concerned this has happened - it didn’t happen to me when I tested it extensively.

I see you only allocate a max of 1GB to the server - it might be that you’re running out of memory - if you can, try increasing that to at least 2GB because of the mods you are running, Pixelmon in particular does need a bit more memory.

You’re missing the game mode and difficulty:

/world create [name] [dimension type] [generator] [game mode] [difficulty]

(I’ll get this documented soon)

is this not the same thing…? well then -__-

I misread, you’re allocating 10GB, not 1GB, sorry, my mistake.

I’m still concerned. Getting an error like that is usually a Java error rather than user or developer error. I’ll have to look into that.

Could it be a coincidence that you got that when you try to chat the server got crashed by something else? cuz the version is working fine for me

idk what it is. x.X and it only happens with 0.4.1

25.05 21:00:02 [Server] Timer-2/INFO [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:505)
25.05 21:00:02 [Server] Timer-2/INFO [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:555)
25.05 21:00:02 [Server] Timer-2/INFO [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.ServerHangWatchdog$1.run(ServerHangWatchdog.java:101)
25.05 21:00:02 [Server] Timer-2/INFO [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.TerminalTransformer$ExitVisitor.runtimeHaltCalled(TerminalTransformer.java:125)
25.05 21:00:02 [Server] Timer-2/INFO [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.TerminalTransformer$ExitVisitor.checkAccess(TerminalTransformer.java:142)
25.05 21:00:02 [Server] INFO Exception in thread “Timer-2” [21:00:02] [Timer-2/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.FMLSecurityManager$ExitTrappedException
25.05 20:59:52 [Server] Server Watchdog/INFO [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
25.05 20:59:52 [Server] Server Watchdog/INFO [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.ServerHangWatchdog.run(ServerHangWatchdog.java:76)
25.05 20:59:52 [Server] Server Watchdog/INFO [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.ServerHangWatchdog.func_180248_a(ServerHangWatchdog.java:108)
25.05 20:59:52 [Server] Server Watchdog/INFO [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.TerminalTransformer$ExitVisitor.runtimeHaltCalled(TerminalTransformer.java:125)
25.05 20:59:52 [Server] Server Watchdog/INFO [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.TerminalTransformer$ExitVisitor.checkAccess(TerminalTransformer.java:142)
25.05 20:59:52 [Server] INFO Exception in thread “Server Watchdog” [20:59:52] [Server Watchdog/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.FMLSecurityManager$ExitTrappedException
25.05 20:59:52 [Server] Server Watchdog/ERROR This crash report has been saved to: /./crash-reports/crash-2016-05-25_20.59.52-server.txt
25.05 20:59:51 [Server] Server Watchdog/FATAL Considering it to be crashed, server will forcibly shutdown.
25.05 20:59:51 [Server] Server Watchdog/FATAL A single server tick took 60.00 seconds (should be max 0.05)
25.05 20:58:36 [Server] Server thread/INFO Trainer FrostEffects has come online
25.05 20:58:36 [Server] Server thread/INFO FrostEffects[/71.52.147.91:59393] logged in with entity id 145 in xTcRPixelmon(0) at (-1950.5, 97.0, 2131.5)
25.05 20:58:36 [Server] Server thread/INFO [FML]: [Server thread] Server side modded connection established

also if i can ever get this working would it be possible to allow but not require the argument [Seed]

Version 0.4.2 has been released

This is an urgent bug fix release to fix an infinite loop issue when using URLs and is highly recommended for all users. Thanks to @Khaoz for persisting with the issue - I appreciate what you did to help me get this fixed.

Download from one of the following locations:

https://ore-staging.spongepowered.org/dualspiral/Nucleus/versions/0.4.2+4df83c5

2 Likes

I tryed this, but cannt write correct difficulty

Yeah, as far as I can see, based on what is written here, it should be working, but it doesn’t seem to be. I’ll look into it, see if I can make this work.

Doing a little digging, I find that the difficulties are stored like this. The field field_151527_g is the ID, which is what we check against (a standard Sponge thing, this).

So, what it’s actually looking for is options.difficulty.normal, rather than “NORMAL”… except again, that doesn’t work, because the Sponge parser doesn’t accept it, one part wants options.difficulty.normal, the next, normal. So, right now, it’s not going to work :confused:

What I’d like to do is make some changes to the World module (including adding @Khaoz’s suggestion of an optional seed), including simplifying this command so you only have to specify non-defaults. I’ll see if I can make a quick fix so difficulty works on our end - but that’ll probably be tomorrow (I have to go out somewhere soon) and will only allow difficulties to be specified.

Sorry, but thanks for bringing it to my attention.

(EDIT: issue filed with Sponge at CatalogType parser not working with all catalog types · Issue #1254 · SpongePowered/SpongeAPI · GitHub)

would it be possible when you click on a players name it automatically insert in the chat for you like /msg since you have a nice tooltip hover json; you could expand on it a bit. for example:

either /msg or /w or something would be neat.

Also Warp Signs; and per permission warp signs would be nice.

2 Likes