BloodMoney v0.3.1 - Collect money from killing mobs

I’m not sure I understand what your asking. There is no entity.isDead. I’m tracking the DestructEntityEvent.Death event

I have no love for Pixelmon. You’ll have to take this issue up with them. I will also quote @ZpknTr from my other drop plugin

Pixelmon doesnt works like that… u are not actually killing an entity…
If a pokemon gets incapacitied it just dissappears…
u cant damage a pokemon with a sword etc.
So… sadly it wont work for pixelmon pokemons if its not defined
and probably its not…
Edit: trainers are giving money… actually it would be inappropriate if pokemon would give money…

Does this plugin work with mocreatures?

I tried adding some mocreatures mobs to the config
for example mocreatures.SilverSkeleton (seems mo’creatures insists on using caps in all the names)
and mocreatures.CaveOgre

Does not seem to score for their deaths.
I am assuming they die normally since you can do a scoreboard of their killed numbers?
It auto added dungeon tactics mobs on its own
Is this the wrong format?

“mocreatures:SilverSkeleton” {
maximum=5
minimum=1
}

I have been using this with the latest build and I have found “mod name:mob” doesn’t work. Try just “mob”. Has worked well for me with the Quark mod so far, anyway.

Hope that helps!

Hello there. can this plugin work at Minecraft 1.12.2?

soooo this is from Minecraft 1.12.2 with the latest sponge and TConstruct while shooting with a custom arrow/bow from Tinkers Construct Mod

[13:22:26] [Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge]: Could not pass DestructEntityEvent$Death$Impl to 
Plugin{id=bloodmoney, name=BloodMoney, version=0.3.2, description=Earn money by killing, 
url=http://github.com/TrenTech/BloodMoney, authors=[TrenTech], source=.\mods\bloodmoney-5.0.0- 
0.3.2.jar}
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/spongepowered/api/event/cause/NamedCause
    at com.gmail.trentech.bloodmoney.EventHandler.onDestructEntityEvent(EventHandler.java:136) ~ 
[EventHandler.class:?]
    at org.spongepowered.common.event.listener.DeathListener_EventHandler_onDestructEntityEvent47.handle(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at org.spongepowered.common.event.RegisteredListener.handle(RegisteredListener.java:95) ~[RegisteredListener.class:1.12.2-2705-7.1.0-BETA-3361]
    at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:383) [SpongeModEventManager.class:1.12.2-2705-7.1.0-BETA-3361]
    at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:347) [SpongeModEventManager.class:1.12.2-2705-7.1.0-BETA-3361]
    at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.extendedPost(SpongeModEventManager.java:435) [SpongeModEventManager.class:1.12.2-2705-7.1.0-BETA-3361]
    at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:404) [SpongeModEventManager.class:1.12.2-2705-7.1.0-BETA-3361]
    at org.spongepowered.common.SpongeImpl.postEvent(SpongeImpl.java:231) [SpongeImpl.class:1.12.2-2705-7.1.0-BETA-3361]
    at org.spongepowered.common.event.SpongeCommonEventFactory.callDestructEntityEventDeath(SpongeCommonEventFactory.java:947) [SpongeCommonEventFactory.class:1.12.2-2705-7.1.0-BETA-3361]
    at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70645_a(EntityLivingBase.java:3330) [vp.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70097_a(EntityLivingBase.java:3623) [vp.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.entity.monster.EntityMob.func_70097_a(EntityMob.java:70) [ade.class:?]
    at slimeknights.tconstruct.library.tools.ranged.ProjectileCore.dealDamageRanged(ProjectileCore.java:154) [ProjectileCore.class:?]
    at slimeknights.tconstruct.library.utils.ToolHelper.attackEntity(ToolHelper.java:713) [ToolHelper.class:?]
    at slimeknights.tconstruct.library.utils.ToolHelper.attackEntity(ToolHelper.java:608) [ToolHelper.class:?]
    at slimeknights.tconstruct.library.entity.EntityProjectileBase.dealDamage(EntityProjectileBase.java:317) [EntityProjectileBase.class:?]
    at slimeknights.tconstruct.library.entity.EntityProjectileBase.onHitEntity(EntityProjectileBase.java:239) [EntityProjectileBase.class:?]
    at slimeknights.tconstruct.library.entity.EntityProjectileBase.updateInAir(EntityProjectileBase.java:440) [EntityProjectileBase.class:?]
    at slimeknights.tconstruct.library.entity.EntityProjectileBase.func_70071_h_(EntityProjectileBase.java:367) [EntityProjectileBase.class:?]
    at org.spongepowered.common.event.tracking.TrackingUtil.tickEntity(TrackingUtil.java:160) [TrackingUtil.class:1.12.2-2705-7.1.0-BETA-3361]
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.redirect$onCallEntityUpdate$zlo000(WorldServer.java:2986) [oo.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72866_a(World.java:4154) [amu.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72866_a(WorldServer.java:832) [oo.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72870_g(World.java:1952) [amu.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:6596) [amu.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:2300) [oo.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:767) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:397) [nz.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:668) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:526) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_181]
 Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.spongepowered.api.event.cause.NamedCause
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191) ~[launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_181]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_181]
    ... 31 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

Can I move this plug-in to the MCBBS forum in China?

I will show the original author and the original page.

If you like, I will send you the link of the web page after the successful removal.

I will not provide other download addresses.