- CLI (Minecraft 1.12.x)
- SpongeAPI: 7.1.0
Reworked the complete resource-loading and a lot of the rendering-core, to reduce the render-time by a lot.
Resource-packs now work much better: The 1.12.x version of BlueMap will now support 1.12.x resource-packs (but no longer 1.13+).
Added initial support for mod-integration. You can now integrate mods using some configs, read about it in the wiki.
If you are upgrading from an earlier version, you will need to backup your configuration and let it regenerate, or update it manually.
Also, the render-data folder structure has changed!
<webroot>/data/<hires-lowres>/<map-id>/... is now
<webroot>/data/<map-id>/<hires-lowres>...! Move your files accordingly, or delete the
<webroot>/data folder and rerender your maps!
There have also been changes to the web-files! So you will have to delete the
<webroot>/index.html file, so bluemap regenerates the web-files for you!
- Added initial mod-integration support
- Reworked the complete resource-loading
- Reworked big parts of the render-core
- Blocks with missing resources are now rendered as a black-pink block instead of air
/bluemap debugcommand to the sponge-plugin. The command displays all information that BlueMap has about the block at and below the feet of the executing player (read directly from the world-files).
- Changed the folder structure of the render-data to allow a better map file management (there is now one folder per rendered map)
- Fixed a bug that caused whole sub-chunks to disappear in the render, if they are containing blocks with id’s > 255