BlueMap - A 3d-map of your Minecraft worlds view-able in your browser using three.js (WebGL)

I got this:
“TileManager URL:8100/js/libs/bluemap.js:471
BlueMap URL:8100/js/libs/bluemap.js:41
loadSettings URL:8100/js/libs/bluemap.js:243
load URL:8100/js/libs/three.min.js:667”

That’s not exactly an error, but the codelines you mentioned lead me to an invalid bluemap/web/data/settings.json file… This file should be autogenerated when bluemap loads.
Can you send me that file and your bluemap.conf (in a private message) please so i can help you further :slight_smile:

How can I know when mod support is added? I’ve been using it for a while and I’m using it very satisfactorily except mode support. This plugin is ahead of all other mods!

1 Like

A new version has been released for BlueMap, it is available for download here.

Targets:

• CLI (Minecraft 1.12.x)
  • SpongeAPI: 7.1.0

Notes:

Reworked the complete resource-loading and a lot of the rendering-core, to reduce the render-time by a lot.
Resource-packs now work much better: The 1.12.x version of BlueMap will now support 1.12.x resource-packs (but no longer 1.13+).
Added initial support for mod-integration. You can now integrate mods using some configs, read about it in the wiki.

Upgrading:

If you are upgrading from an earlier version, you will need to backup your configuration and let it regenerate, or update it manually.

Also, the render-data folder structure has changed! <webroot>/data/<hires-lowres>/<map-id>/... is now <webroot>/data/<map-id>/<hires-lowres>...! Move your files accordingly, or delete the <webroot>/data folder and rerender your maps!

There have also been changes to the web-files! So you will have to delete the <webroot>/index.html file, so bluemap regenerates the web-files for you!

Changelog:

• Added initial mod-integration support
  • Reworked the complete resource-loading
  • Reworked big parts of the render-core
  • Blocks with missing resources are now rendered as a black-pink block instead of air
  • Added /bluemap debug command to the sponge-plugin. The command displays all information that BlueMap has about the block at and below the feet of the executing player (read directly from the world-files).
  • Changed the folder structure of the render-data to allow a better map file management (there is now one folder per rendered map)
  • Fixed a bug that caused whole sub-chunks to disappear in the render, if they are containing blocks with id’s > 255

There you go :smiley:

Keep in mind that it might still be a little bit challenging to configure mod-support.
This might get easier if i get to write a forge-mod implementation of BlueMap.

New releases are always postet in this thread or on Github :slight_smile:

I just created a Discord-Server, where we can discuss everything around this plugin. Feel free to join :slight_smile:

Hey,

I installed that Plugin on my Server but I really don´t know how it works with the Webserver. My Server is running on AMP

I replied to you on discord :slight_smile:

Targets:

• CLI (Minecraft 1.12.x)

Changelog:

• Fixed a concurrency bug that sometimes caused random blocks to be rendered with the missing-block model

Nice some one actually did this, was going to do this when I had some free time. You saved so much time. Thanks,

1 Like

Targets:

• CLI (Minecraft 1.12.x)
  • Bukkit: 1.12.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT

Notes:

BlueMap now supports Bukkit (Spigot), please report any issue you find.
Also the web-app now uses webpack to compile and got many other improvements (thanks to @ewized and @katrix).

Upgrading:

If you are upgrading from an older version you need to delete the bluemap/web/index.html so BlueMap updates your web-app!

Changelog:

• Added a bukkit plugin
  • Npm and webpack are now used for the web-app (@ewized)
  • Added touch-controls and support for mobile devices
  • Many code/structure optimizations
  • The web-app now only loads highres-tiles if they are really needed
  • More performance optimizations on the web-app (@katrix)
  • You can now input coordinates in the web-app to jump somewhere (@ewized)
  • Add configuration for the start-point for maps, the default is now on the world-spawn.
  • Add configuration for compressing files
  • The CLI can now continue a canceled render
  • Added ETag and cahce-control headers to the integrated webserver
  • Fixed a bug with the map-dropdown
  • Fixed a bug where the CLI stops rendering if one map has no changes
  • Fixed a bug where the level.dat was not being found for dimensions
  • Fixed an error when loading some unsupported resources
1 Like

really cool plugin
sad it can’t render modded textures of mods :<

Targets:

• CLI (Minecraft 1.12.x)

Notes:

Updated BlueMap to support Minecraft 1.15 and added chests, signs and beds so they are rendered correctly!

Changelog:

• Added support for minecraft 1.15 chunk formats (biomes are now 3-dimensional)
  • Added chests, signs and beds
  • Added an optional block-radius argument to the render command
  • Added mip-mapping for fully opaque textures
  • Improved performance for biome-coloring a bit
  • Fixed barrier-blocks being rendered as a missing block on 1.12
  • Fixed water in cauldrons being colored green

Targets:

• CLI (Minecraft 1.12.x)

Notes:

Rewrote the whole UI and added custom shaders to be able to switch between day/night and more!

Upgrading:

This update breaks almost everything from old bluemap-installations!
This means you need to delete all bluemap-related data and restart with a fresh bluemap-installation for a clean upgrade.

Changelog:

• Change the way how light-data is saved to the models to process it with shaders
  • Add custom shaders to the web-app
  • Rewrite the UI to have a more flexible way of adding new elements and settings
  • Add a button to change between day and night
  • Make the sky-box shader-generated to be able to change sky color
  • Added an info bubble showing coordinates and more when you click or tap at a block
  • Added an experimantal overlay showing blocks where mobs can spawn at night based on the light-data
  • Added a debug-info option
  • Fixed a bug with lighting water with the wrong light-level
  • Fixed a bug where sometimes threads are being killed during saving causing corrupted render-files
  • Fixed a bug where the wrong imeplementation-type has been sent in metrics
1 Like

Targets:

• CLI (Minecraft 1.12.x)

Changelog:

• Fixed a bug with dimensions not being detected correctly in bukkit-versions
  • Fixed a lighting bug that caused bright spots in night-maps
  • Fixed a bug where some zip-compressed resources could not be read correctly
  • Fixed a bug with caseinsensitive resources
  • Tentative fix for an error sometimes appearing during a render (#24)

Notes:

This minor release adds a first implementation for forge and hopefully fixes some render-issues.
Also there has been a lot of reworking in the build-process, which should make building, publishing easier and the version-targets more clear!
Make sure you select the correct jar for your server ^^

Changelog:

• Added forge mod for 1.15.2
  • Split targets into differend jar-files for better library compatibillity and smaller files
  • Simplified the permissions for /bluemap render ... commands to bluemap.render
  • Tentatively fixed some issues with rendering tiles failing because minecraft is writing to those files (#24 and #30)
  • Tentatively fixed an issue with texture cropping on headless java installations (#32)

Targets:

• BlueMapAPI: v1.0.1
  • CLI (Minecraft 1.12.x)

Notes:

Markers are now possible! And an API for those markers and more!

Upgrading:

If you are upgrading from an older version, delete your <webroot>/index.html so bluemap updates the web-client!

Changelog:

• Added marker support to the web-client
  • Added an API for markers and more
  • Removed the mob-spawn layer
  • Fixed a bug with limited maps

Notes:

This fixes a critical bug in 0.6.0, please also read the update notes in 0.6.0 release!

Changelog:

• Fixed the web-app not working without a marker.json

Trying to check the demo world, bowser automaticly crashes, processor at 100%. I’m running an Ryzen 5 3600 and 16gm of ram, please… Tell me this is just an error and not how the plugin behaves. So far Dynmap is my pick.

Hmm, i don’t know why that would happen ^^
I know of many people using the map and everything works fine for them :slight_smile:
If you want, you can join our Discord and describe your problem (e.g. the browser you are using) in more detail, so I can try to reproduce that. Surely we can find the source of the problem :smiley: