A new version has been released for Box O’ Utils, it is available for download here.
This is a massive update
Some parts of the plugin were refactored/rewritten, the most notable one being configuration loading.
This means there may be regressions, please check that your configurations are working.
If something broke please report it on the issue tracker or in my discord server
Applicable to BlocksDrops and MobsDrops.
Allows to reuse items initially dropped, before the plugin does anything to them.
Applicable to BlocksDrops, MobsDrops and reuses.
Allow to create conditions to decide whether a loot ore reuse must be processed or not.
Currently, the following requirements are available out of the box:
- Data: checks data (e.g. skull type can be of a player, skeleton, zombie…) present on some game objects (blocks and entities are supported)
- Please note that right now Sponge implementations are missing stuff needed for this to work, so it is useless currently
- Permissions: checks if the player that caused the loot to drop has the configured permission
- Worlds: checks if the player that caused the loot to drop is in a configured world
- Protected regions: checks if the broken block or killed mob is within specified regions
- GriefPrevention claims and UniverseGuard regions are supported
+ Custom loot
experience property now accepts bounded amounts