Can't download anything

Whenever I go to the page for downloading, it just stays at “loading builds.” Am I doing something wrong, or is there an issue with the site? I am trying to download the 1.12.2 version.

The machine that indexes Sponge downloads is having problems. We’re aware of it, but it may take a little while to get it fixed. For the time being, you can get the latest Recommended Builds at:

No.

I cannot give you a link to something that does not yet exist.

Could pass the link for forge version 1.7.10?

If you mean MC 1.7.10 there isnt one. Sponge wasnt a thing back then.

There maybe one or two development builds that were for testing, but highly unstable and you wont find any plugins

Sorry to continue pestering for downloads but if you wouldn’t mind including a link to the API download for developers (Or if there’s an easier way) that would be great.
Thanks.

The maven and gradle setup still works (better practice and much easier). Heres the official docs to get you started

https://docs.spongepowered.org/stable/en-GB/plugin/index.html

1 Like

Is there a download for spongeforge forge version 2838? Tried checking minecraftforge and the highest they had was 2825. I had it before but I accidentally deleted it.

The comment provides download links

1 Like

Please read CAREFULLY… That IS a download for the Spongeforge Rec Build for Forge 2838.