📈 Rank Upper [Universal]

Are you having problens on 1.10.2 or is not loading? I dont have tested on 1.10.2.

Hey, I was wondering, is there a way with your mod to set it up so someone can actually buy the rank with in-game money?

Any way you can make this so the time can be longer than 24 hours like days or maybe even weeks

I am trying to make it so that after a certain amount of EXP levels, the user gets his name tag changed. However this is not working:

# Date format to save data info of players.
# 
date-format="dd/MM/yyyy"
# Enable debug messages?
# 
debug-messages=false
# Save to file every X minutes.
# 
flat-file-save-interval=20
# Language file. Only EN-US available for now.
# 
language=EN-US
# All configurations for promote players based on requeriments.
# 
ranked-groups {
    level2 {
        execute-commands=[
            "pex user {player} option prefix &7[&82&7]",
            "pex reload"
        ]
        levels-needed=5
        message-broadcast="&a>> The player &6{player} &ahas reached level 2!"
    }
}
# Interval to add for online players.
# 
update-player-time-minutes=5
# Use uuids to store players stats on playerstats.conf?
# 
use-uuids-instead-names=true

I don’t for sure but i think this only works with rank switching not just changing the player prefix

if you put three backticks before the config stuff in your post, and three after, then it becomes a code block
like so
```
config {
stuff
}
```
becomes

config {
  stuff
}

otherwise, the # for comments causes it to be parsed as a header

Only work for groups!

You need to add a next group and the prefix for your next group for what you want and only inherit the permissions from firsts groups…

In RankUpper config, set your next group and will work!

Thanks for the quick reply, but let me try to rephrase what I hope to achieve by adding this mod. I have multiple ranks, and they are not in a single ladder. I am working on a RPG type of server, and lets say the archer class reaches level 10, I want to give him the same reward as lets say the tank rank or the healer rank. So what I am trying to do is when a user reaches level 10, no matter the rank they get the same reward, and get their prefix updated.

ranked-groups {
    level2 {
        execute-commands=[
            "pex user {player} option prefix &7[&82&7]",
            "give {player} diamond 10",
            "pex reload"
        ]
        levels-needed=5
        message-broadcast="&a>> The player &6{player} &ahas reached reached Level 2."
        minutes-needed=0
        money-needed=0
        next-group=Member
    }
}

I tried to do this yet it does not work. The next-Group=Member is just a place holder and I do not use it.

All I want is this
5 Levels = > Prefix [1]
10 Levels = > Prefix [2]
to like level 12 (once I get 2 working I can just copy and paste them 10 times)

Also, When I mean doesn’t work, I get no error yet no result as well.

You need something like this in your pex:

"group": {
        "defaultGroup": [
            {
                "options": {
                    "prefix": "&7[&bPrefix-Default&7]&r&b"
                },
                "permissions-default": -1,
                "permissions": {
                    //permissions//
                }
            }
       ],
        "Prefix1": [
            {                    
                    "prefix": "&7[&aPrefix1&7]&r&a"
                },
                "parents": [
                    "group:defaultGroup"
                ]
            }
        ],
        "Prefix2": [
            {                    
                    "prefix": "&7[&aPrefix2&7]&r&a"
                },
                ]
            }
        ],
        "Prefix3": [
            {                    
                    "prefix": "&7[&aPrefix3&7]&r&a"
                },
                ]
            }
        ]
  }

And in your rank upper config this:

ranked-groups {
defaultGroup {
    execute-commands=[
    "pex user {player} parent delete group {oldgroup}",
        "pex user {player} parent add group {newgroup}",			
        "give {player} diamond 10"
    ]
    levels-needed=5
    message-broadcast="&a>> The player &6{player} &ahas reached reached Level 2."
    minutes-needed=0
    money-needed=0
    next-group=Prefix1
    }

Prefix1 {
    execute-commands=[
    "pex user {player} parent delete group {oldgroup}",
        "pex user {player} parent add group {newgroup}",			
        "give {player} diamond 10"
    ]
    levels-needed=10
    message-broadcast="&a>> The player &6{player} &ahas reached reached Level 3."
    minutes-needed=0
    money-needed=0
    next-group=Prefix2
    }
}

(this is a example, check the correct ways to make yours)

And do the same with other groups to give the ranks with the same permissions!

As i sayd, this plugin works with groups and not prefixes and ranks. If theres no next group or the nex group does exists, nothing happens.

@CodingLegend You have to make groups in whatever permission plugin you are using

I have changed my mine, and decided just to go ahead and make the 200 PEX groups to be able to use this mod. I am testing this on my server right now and I got this error when I do /ru check

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at br.net.fabiozumbi12.rankupper.RUConfig.checkRankup(RUConfig.java:382) ~[RUConfig.class:?]
    at br.net.fabiozumbi12.rankupper.RUCommands.execute(RUCommands.java:188) ~[RUCommands.class:?]
    at org.spongepowered.api.command.spec.CommandSpec.process(CommandSpec.java:331) ~[CommandSpec.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653]
    at org.spongepowered.api.command.dispatcher.SimpleDispatcher.process(SimpleDispatcher.java:331) ~[SimpleDispatcher.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653]
    at org.spongepowered.common.command.SpongeCommandManager.process(SpongeCommandManager.java:279) [SpongeCommandManager.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653]
    at net.minecraft.command.ServerCommandManager.func_71556_a(SourceFile:80) [bd.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147361_d(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:815) [lm.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147354_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:794) [lm.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C01PacketChatMessage.func_148833_a(SourceFile:37) [ie.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C01PacketChatMessage.func_148833_a(SourceFile:9) [ie.class:?]
    at org.spongepowered.common.network.PacketUtil.onProcessPacket(PacketUtil.java:121) [PacketUtil.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653]
    at net.minecraft.network.PacketThreadUtil$1.redirect$onProcessPacket$0(SourceFile:39) [fh$1.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.network.PacketThreadUtil$1.run(SourceFile:13) [fh$1.class:?]
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_91]
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_91]
    at net.minecraft.util.Util.func_181617_a(SourceFile:44) [g.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:660) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:344) [ko.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:605) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:481) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_91]

Also I am level 10 in game, but have no ranked up yet.

Here is my config
[details=Summary]# Date format to save data info of players.
date-format=“dd/MM/yyyy”

Enable debug messages?

debug-messages=false

Save to file every X minutes.

flat-file-save-interval=20

Language file. Only EN-US available for now.

language=EN-US

All configurations for promote players based on requeriments.

ranked-groups {
default {
execute-commands=[
“pex user {player} parent delete group {oldgroup}”,
“give {player} diamond 10”,
“pex user {player} parent add group {newgroup}”
]
levels-needed=10
message-broadcast="&a>> The player &6{player} &ahas ranked to level 2!"
minutes-needed=0
money-needed=0
next-group=lvl2
}
lvl2 {
execute-commands=[
]
levels-needed=15
message-broadcast="&a>> The player &6{player} &ahas ranked to level 3!"
minutes-needed=0
money-needed=0
next-group=lvl3
}
lvl3 {
execute-commands=[
]
levels-needed=20
message-broadcast="&a>> The player &6{player} &ahas ranked to level 4"
minutes-needed=0
money-needed=0
next-group=lvl4
}
}

Interval to add for online players.

update-player-time-minutes=5

Use uuids to store players stats on playerstats.conf?

use-uuids-instead-names=true
[/details]

And here is my permissions.

[details=Summary]/pex default user parent add group default
/pex rank default add group default
/pex group default option suffix &7[&3Trainer&7]
/pex group default option prefix &7[&81&7]

/pex rank default add group lvl2
/pex group lvl2 option prefix &7[&82&7]

/pex group lvl3 parent add group lvl2
/pex rank default add group lvl3
/pex group lvl3 option prefix &7[&83&7]

/pex group lvl4 parent add group lvl3
/pex rank default add group lvl4
/pex group lvl4 option prefix &7[&84&7]

/pex group lvl5 parent add group lvl4
/pex rank default add group lvl5
/pex group lvl5 option prefix &7[&85&7][/details]

Where it says {oldgroup} and {newgroup} you have to put in the group names

wait really, I thought those were variable names. I feel so dumb!

I still get the same error.

ranked-groups {
    default {
        execute-commands=[
            "pex user {player} parent delete group default",
            "pex user {player} parent add group lvl2"
        ]
        levels-needed=10
        message-broadcast="&a>> The player &6{player} &ahas ranked to level 2!"
        minutes-needed=0
        money-needed=0
        next-group=lvl2
    }
    lvl2 {
        execute-commands=[
            "pex user {player} parent delete group lvl2",
            "pex user {player} parent add group lvl3"
        ]
        levels-needed=15
        message-broadcast="&a>> The player &6{player} &ahas ranked to level 3!"
        minutes-needed=0
        money-needed=0
        next-group=lvl3
    }
    lvl3 {
        execute-commands=[
            "pex user {player} parent delete group lvl3",
            "pex user {player} parent add group lvl4"
        ]
        levels-needed=20
        message-broadcast="&a>> The player &6{player} &ahas ranked to level 4"
        minutes-needed=0
        money-needed=0
        next-group=lvl4
    }
}

The oldgroup and newgroup are placeholder and will be replaced by plugin…to be more easy the configuration.

The error is on economy code…

You get this error on reload or on check the player rank (/ru check)?

/ru check, as well as the rankup is not working. (I do not have an economy plugin)

Confirmed and tested on 1.10.2, but still working on 1.8.9:

- Requires JAVA 8
- Forge: 1.10.2 - 12.18.1.2046+
- SpongeForge: 1.10.2-2044 | API: 5.0.0-BETA | Build: 1659+

:white_check_mark: Latest changes:
:heavy_check_mark: Added commands do add and set the group requeriments;
:heavy_check_mark: Possible fix to null if no economy plugins;

Try this version!

I have added commands to add and change the ranked groups requeriments.

2 Problems, The rank upgrades are not one time, meaning if I do level up twice, I get both rewards, this will cause errors when removing a group already removed.

[details=Summary]08:44:39] [Server thread/INFO]: Removed parent group default for user f2235dd6-779d-475b-8e3f-8ab58b7f7049/Player_1 in Global context
[08:44:39] [Server thread/INFO] [io.github.hsyyid.essentialcmds]: [Server] executed command give Player_1 diamond 10
[08:44:39] [Server thread/INFO]: Given [Diamond] * 10 to Player_1
[08:44:39] [Server thread/INFO] [io.github.hsyyid.essentialcmds]: [Server] executed command pex user Player_1 parent add group lvl2
[08:44:39] [Server thread/INFO]: >> The player Player_1 has ranked to level 2!
[08:44:40] [pool-2-thread-3/INFO]: Added parent group lvl2 for user f2235dd6-779d-475b-8e3f-8ab58b7f7049/Player_1 in Global context
[08:44:45] [Server thread/INFO]: <[2]Player_1[Trainer]> test
[08:44:54] [Server thread/INFO] [io.github.hsyyid.essentialcmds]: [Player_1] executed command ru check
[08:45:12] [Server thread/INFO] [io.github.hsyyid.essentialcmds]: [Player_1] executed command ru check
[08:47:54] [Server thread/INFO] [io.github.hsyyid.essentialcmds]: [Player_1] executed command ru check
[08:47:58] [Server thread/INFO]: <[2]Player_1[Trainer]> wa
[08:48:11] [Server thread/INFO] [io.github.hsyyid.essentialcmds]: [Player_1] executed command ru check
[08:48:11] [Server thread/INFO] [io.github.hsyyid.essentialcmds]: [Server] executed command pex user Player_1 parent delete group lvl2
[08:48:11] [Server thread/INFO] [io.github.hsyyid.essentialcmds]: [Server] executed command give Player_1 diamond 10
[08:48:11] [pool-2-thread-5/INFO]: Removed parent group lvl2 for user f2235dd6-779d-475b-8e3f-8ab58b7f7049/Player_1 in Global context
[08:48:11] [Server thread/INFO]: Given [Diamond] * 10 to Player_1
[08:48:11] [Server thread/INFO] [io.github.hsyyid.essentialcmds]: [Server] executed command pex user Player_1 parent add group lvl3
[08:48:11] [Server thread/INFO]: >> The player Player_1 has ranked to level 3!
[08:48:11] [pool-2-thread-5/INFO]: Error (JdbcSQLException) occurred while performing command task! Please see console for details: Referential integrity constraint violation: “CONSTRAINT_D6: PUBLIC.PEX_INHERITANCE FOREIGN KEY(SEGMENT) REFERENCES PUBLIC.PEX_SEGMENTS(ID) (33)”; SQL statement:
INSERT INTO pex_inheritance (segment, parent) VALUES (?, ?) [23506-192]
[08:48:11] [pool-2-thread-5/ERROR] [ninja.leaping.permissionsex]: Error occurred while executing command for user Server
org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Referential integrity constraint violation: “CONSTRAINT_D6: PUBLIC.PEX_INHERITANCE FOREIGN KEY(SEGMENT) REFERENCES PUBLIC.PEX_SEGMENTS(ID) (33)”; SQL statement:
at org.h2.message.DbException.getJdbcSQLException(DbException.java:345) ~[DbException.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653]
at org.h2.message.DbException.get(DbException.java:179) ~[DbException.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653]
at org.h2.message.DbException.get(DbException.java:155) ~[DbException.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653]
at org.h2.constraint.ConstraintReferential.checkRowOwnTable(ConstraintReferential.java:372) ~[ConstraintReferential.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653]
at org.h2.constraint.ConstraintReferential.checkRow(ConstraintReferential.java:314) ~[ConstraintReferential.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653]
at org.h2.table.Table.fireConstraints(Table.java:967) ~[Table.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653]
at org.h2.table.Table.fireAfterRow(Table.java:985) ~[Table.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653]
at org.h2.command.dml.Insert.insertRows(Insert.java:161) ~[Insert.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653]
at org.h2.command.dml.Insert.update(Insert.java:114) ~[Insert.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653]
at org.h2.command.CommandContainer.update(CommandContainer.java:98) ~[CommandContainer.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653]
at org.h2.command.Command.executeUpdate(Command.java:258) ~[Command.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653]
at org.h2.jdbc.JdbcPreparedStatement.executeUpdateInternal(JdbcPreparedStatement.java:160) ~[JdbcPreparedStatement.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653]
at org.h2.jdbc.JdbcPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(JdbcPreparedStatement.java:146) ~[JdbcPreparedStatement.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653]
at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.ProxyPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(ProxyPreparedStatement.java:61) ~[ProxyPreparedStatement.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653]
at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariProxyPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(HikariProxyPreparedStatement.java) ~[HikariProxyPreparedStatement.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653]
at ninja.leaping.permissionsex.backend.sql.SqlDao.addParent(SqlDao.java:643) ~[SqlDao.class:?]
at ninja.leaping.permissionsex.backend.sql.Segment.lambda$withAddedParent$9(Segment.java:166) ~[Segment.class:?]
at ninja.leaping.permissionsex.backend.sql.Segment.doUpdates(Segment.java:199) ~[Segment.class:?]
at ninja.leaping.permissionsex.backend.sql.SqlSubjectData.lambda$newWithUpdated$3(SqlSubjectData.java:81) ~[SqlSubjectData.class:?]
at ninja.leaping.permissionsex.backend.sql.SqlSubjectData.lambda$doUpdates$17(SqlSubjectData.java:293) ~[SqlSubjectData.class:?]
at ninja.leaping.permissionsex.backend.sql.SqlDao.executeInTransaction(SqlDao.java:224) ~[SqlDao.class:?]
at ninja.leaping.permissionsex.backend.sql.SqlSubjectData.doUpdates(SqlSubjectData.java:289) ~[SqlSubjectData.class:?]
at ninja.leaping.permissionsex.backend.sql.SqlDataStore.lambda$setDataInternal$4(SqlDataStore.java:227) ~[SqlDataStore.class:?]
at ninja.leaping.permissionsex.util.Util.lambda$asyncFailableFuture$1(Util.java:93) ~[Util.class:?]
at org.spongepowered.api.scheduler.Task$Builder.lambda$execute$0(Task.java:138) ~[Task$Builder.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653]
at org.spongepowered.common.scheduler.SchedulerBase.lambda$startTask$0(SchedulerBase.java:177) ~[SchedulerBase.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_91]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_91]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_91]
[08:48:16] [Server thread/INFO] [io.github.hsyyid.essentialcmds]: [Server] executed command pex user Player_1 parent delete group default
[08:48:16] [Server thread/INFO]: Removed parent group default for user f2235dd6-779d-475b-8e3f-8ab58b7f7049/Player_1 in Global context
[08:48:16] [Server thread/INFO] [io.github.hsyyid.essentialcmds]: [Server] executed command give Player_1 diamond 10
[08:48:16] [Server thread/INFO]: Given [Diamond] * 10 to Player_1
[08:48:16] [Server thread/INFO] [io.github.hsyyid.essentialcmds]: [Server] executed command pex user Player_1 parent add group lvl2
[08:48:16] [Server thread/INFO]: >> The player Player_1 has ranked to level 2!
[08:48:16] [pool-2-thread-5/INFO]: Error (JdbcSQLException) occurred while performing command task! Please see console for details: Referential integrity constraint violation: “CONSTRAINT_D6: PUBLIC.PEX_INHERITANCE FOREIGN KEY(SEGMENT) REFERENCES PUBLIC.PEX_SEGMENTS(ID) (33)”; SQL statement:
[08:48:16] [pool-2-thread-5/ERROR] [ninja.leaping.permissionsex]: Error occurred while executing command for user Server
org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Referential integrity constraint violation: “CONSTRAINT_D6: PUBLIC.PEX_INHERITANCE FOREIGN KEY(SEGMENT) REFERENCES PUBLIC.PEX_SEGMENTS(ID) (33)”; SQL statement:
at org.h2.message.DbException.getJdbcSQLException(DbException.java:345) ~[DbException.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653]
at org.h2.message.DbException.get(DbException.java:179) ~[DbException.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653]
at org.h2.message.DbException.get(DbException.java:155) ~[DbException.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653]
at org.h2.constraint.ConstraintReferential.checkRowOwnTable(ConstraintReferential.java:372) ~[ConstraintReferential.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653]
at org.h2.constraint.ConstraintReferential.checkRow(ConstraintReferential.java:314) ~[ConstraintReferential.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653]
at org.h2.table.Table.fireConstraints(Table.java:967) ~[Table.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653]
at org.h2.table.Table.fireAfterRow(Table.java:985) ~[Table.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653]
at org.h2.command.dml.Insert.insertRows(Insert.java:161) ~[Insert.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653]
at org.h2.command.dml.Insert.update(Insert.java:114) ~[Insert.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653]
at org.h2.command.CommandContainer.update(CommandContainer.java:98) ~[CommandContainer.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653]
at org.h2.command.Command.executeUpdate(Command.java:258) ~[Command.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653]
at org.h2.jdbc.JdbcPreparedStatement.executeUpdateInternal(JdbcPreparedStatement.java:160) ~[JdbcPreparedStatement.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653]
at org.h2.jdbc.JdbcPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(JdbcPreparedStatement.java:146) ~[JdbcPreparedStatement.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653]
at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.ProxyPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(ProxyPreparedStatement.java:61) ~[ProxyPreparedStatement.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653]
at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariProxyPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(HikariProxyPreparedStatement.java) ~[HikariProxyPreparedStatement.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653]
at ninja.leaping.permissionsex.backend.sql.SqlDao.addParent(SqlDao.java:643) ~[SqlDao.class:?]
at ninja.leaping.permissionsex.backend.sql.Segment.lambda$withAddedParent$9(Segment.java:166) ~[Segment.class:?]
at ninja.leaping.permissionsex.backend.sql.Segment.doUpdates(Segment.java:199) ~[Segment.class:?]
at ninja.leaping.permissionsex.backend.sql.SqlSubjectData.lambda$newWithUpdated$3(SqlSubjectData.java:81) ~[SqlSubjectData.class:?]
at ninja.leaping.permissionsex.backend.sql.SqlSubjectData.lambda$doUpdates$17(SqlSubjectData.java:293) ~[SqlSubjectData.class:?]
at ninja.leaping.permissionsex.backend.sql.SqlDao.executeInTransaction(SqlDao.java:224) ~[SqlDao.class:?]
at ninja.leaping.permissionsex.backend.sql.SqlSubjectData.doUpdates(SqlSubjectData.java:289) ~[SqlSubjectData.class:?]
at ninja.leaping.permissionsex.backend.sql.SqlDataStore.lambda$setDataInternal$4(SqlDataStore.java:227) ~[SqlDataStore.class:?]
at ninja.leaping.permissionsex.util.Util.lambda$asyncFailableFuture$1(Util.java:93) ~[Util.class:?]
at org.spongepowered.api.scheduler.Task$Builder.lambda$execute$0(Task.java:138) ~[Task$Builder.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653]
at org.spongepowered.common.scheduler.SchedulerBase.lambda$startTask$0(SchedulerBase.java:177) ~[SchedulerBase.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_91]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_91]
[08:49:00] [Server thread/INFO]: <[1]Player_1[Trainer]> hi

pex user Player_1 info
[08:49:52] [Server thread/INFO] [io.github.hsyyid.essentialcmds]: [Server] executed command pex user Player_1 info
[08:49:52] [Server thread/INFO]: Information for user f2235dd6-779d-475b-8e3f-8ab58b7f7049/Player_1
[08:49:52] [Server thread/INFO]: Permissions:
[08:49:52] [Server thread/INFO]: Global:
[08:49:52] [Server thread/INFO]: Default permission: 0
[08:49:52] [Server thread/INFO]: Options:
[08:49:52] [Server thread/INFO]: Parents:
[08:49:52] [Server thread/INFO]: group lvl2
[08:49:52] [Server thread/INFO]: group lvl3[/details]

Seems to be errors on PEX and mysql or SQL databases… RunkUpper is working fine, executing and giving the groups to your player_1.

Something I noticed when I did /ru check <name> is that doesn’t show everything properly (or so I think)

So in the config a player start with the rank “default” and next rank is “nonmember” and the time req for this is 24h.

This was the outcome of /ru check <name>

I might also have setup everything wrongly, I just wanted to mention it just in case.