📈 Rank Upper [Universal]

Wait, i will upload an updated version with variables…

Please hurry, I’m losing new players because of this not working correctly.

Simply disable or remove the plugin and configure on a local server guy… Never test a plugin on a public/production server.

How about having a system that works properly instead of just releasing random code out like this.

Download again the snapshot and change this on your configurations:

"pex user {player} parent delete group {oldgroup}",
        "pex user {player} parent add group {newgroup}",

Or, if still not clear, change the group names on commands to {oldgroup} and {newgroup}.
Obviouslly, “oldgroup” is the group the player is and “newgroup” is the the group on “next-group”.

And on broadcast messages, change the group name to {newgroup}.

Current Config:

Message I get in console after using /ru check DaSuperMonkey (The player I am checking’s username):

•(owner) [Quakthorn] # ru check DaSuperMonkey
•[00:15:04] [Server thread/INFO]: [RankUpper] You have played for 1 hour(s) and 15 minute(s) and you are on group Trainer.
•[00:15:04] [Server thread/INFO]: [RankUpper] The next rank up group is Trainer2. The Requirements are:
•[00:15:04] [Server thread/INFO]: [RankUpper] > Time: 1 minute(s) (OK)

Trainer2 should activated after 1 hour of playtime, but it’s not.

Now your config is correct! This player is online and tryed to use the check command?

I found the issue: It wasn’t taken in the fact that Guest was a rank. So I killed Guest Rank, turned Trainer into the new default rank. All works now it seems.

Having some issues with the Plugin when using PermissionsEX. We have “use-uuids-instead-names=true” because PermissionsEX doesn’t always generate a name in the Permissions.json file.
The problem we have is that some players are ranked up several times without actually being ranked up. Getting a lot of permissions.json.tmp files. the config is as follows.

I guess this is also abandoned. Your plugin is randomly resetting players time by the way. Not very stable code you’ve got here. Let’s hope you get back to it.

I am currently using this plugin to manage ranking players up automatically.
I would like to request a rankup requirement.
I would like to request to be able to require “guest” rank players read /rules before being made a player.
At the moment I’d have to set a tiny rankup time.

Maybe we track a command usage. like this:

• After match the time needed, the player need to use a command like /rules to rank up?

is not 100% abandoned, but i am not using this on my server, then, i dont know if still compatible with the latests versions of Spong. But anyway, this seems wrong configuration of ranks! On latest version i have added some placeholders to be easy the configuration. Try to delete the config(or rename to other) and leave generate other new config to see the changes.

I do not know if this is a bug or if I’m doing something wrong but it doesn’t show the time they need

Whats your configuration?

https://gyazo.com/7d512e70f42774b2de8ea42508980814

Been having an issue. People get the error “Error occurred while executing command: null” whenever they attempt to do /ru check AFTER the specific time for rankup. IE: I added 6 hours to my alt account which is what you need to go from Trainer to Bug_Catcher.

Config file: http://pastebin.com/ev1trygL

Can you reproduce the error and copy the error from console? From console i can determine whats wrong.

Is this plugin going to see 1.10.2?