📈 Rank Upper [Universal]

You can’t do more than 24 hours

So the time requirement can’t exceed 24 hours?

Post your configuration! Remember, the time is in minutes…tehn, you can set to any time in minutes…

Yes, can!

so when 24h have gone by it seems to have been reset on /ru top

but looking at this picture it looks like vanAndesen have 5 minutes played

but he is still ranked 6 on the top 10, the wierd part is that it seems to update later and will show 1 day(s)
same thing will happen to everyone who rank up

in the config i have:
minutes-needed=1440

Here is the config:
http://pastebin.com/raw/CWuTy0K8

Weird… i need to make some test to try to reproduce this. Someone with the same problem?

Having an issue where some players are having their time reset when they reach 24 hours played, any fix? Also creates a whole lot of permissions.tmp files.

the time dosen’t really reset, its just that the 1 day isn’t showing.

when they played for 25h it will show as 1 day 01 hour

For certain players I’ve noticed it showing from 23 hours 55 minutes to 0 minutes

I will fix this. Good to see is not reset and its only format thinks.

heyhi, couple of questions bc i don’t understand well enough…
when i use “/ru check - To check own playerd time and requeriments to next rank.” it doesn’t show the “next rank” part, is the normal?
also why not just use “set group” instead of adding one and removing the other?

To do not show the next rank you probally dont have added the correct group on “next-group”. And the commands are suggestions. You can or change to yours :wink:

ah ok, i figured the group commands were add and remove so that multiple ladders could run together i.e. one prefix and one suffix? either way i’ve not yet got the basics working:/ so here’s a paste if you or someone else don’t/doesn’t mind letting me know were i went wrong…

i’m trying to set the ranks here so that there are 3 ladders all leading from the default rank “Newbie”, this first step to Private/Earl/Apprentice would be set by a command or similar so no need to use rankupper particularly there…
also, would i still need to have the ladders correctly setup in pex if ranker is setting the player rank by commands anyway? thankies again…

re: previous post :wink:

updated to latest SpongeForge Build 1739 and now getting this:
RankUpper: [Error enabling RankUpper, plugin will shut down.]

dont know if this will help

EDIT
Plugin started to work again with SpongeForge Build 1742, but still might wanna look into this

I will fix this.

no doubt it’s a simple solution (including my previous post) but i can’t work out how to start a player on one of several ladders…
i want new players to start as “newbie” and have then chose either to start on the Nobles ladder which starts with Earl, the Military ladder which starts with Private or the Mystics ladder which starts with Apprentice.
i see the part
"Promote your players on your server based on requeriments. Actually the requeriments are:

Time played;
Money Earned;
Experience (in Levels);
More?"
so i’m wonder what can be more exactly? if i can award a player with 100 xp (and set that to the rank requirement for Private ) players can be directed to a particular ladder with
“pex user {player} parent set group Private”,
within RU (or so i imagine it), i find i can’t set a players ladder with a command block bc it requires the player name specifically rather than generic {player}

could i set 3 xp requirements at for example
100 for private, 150 for Earl and 200 for Apprentice then simply award players with the required amounts of xp? sound like there might be some issues where 100 and 150 is also included in 200…

no need to respond now, i’ve given up on even trying and deleted the whole thing instead :slight_smile:

German Translation:

create a new file langDE-DE.ini in config/RankUpper

#Wed Sep 28 10:31:21 CEST 2016
_lang.code=EN-US
_lang.version=2.3
_rankupper.prefix=&2[RankUpper]&r
commands.added=&aFĂźge {time} zu Spieler {player} hinzu. 
commands.check.otherplayed=&aSpielzeit {time}.
commands.check.youplayed=&aDu Spielst bereits &6{time}&a und bist in der Gruppe &6{group}&a.
commands.commandshelp=&bVerfĂźgbare Kommandos &6| &4Req. \= <> &aund &6Opt. \= []
commands.help.add=&6/ru add <spieler> <minuten> &b| &aFĂźgt jemanden Minuten hinzu.
commands.help.addgroup=&6/ru addgroup <gruppe> <neue gruppe> <minuten> <lvl> <money> &b| &aGruppe hinzufĂźgen.
commands.help.check=&6/ru check &b| &aPrĂźft Anforderung und Zeit.
commands.help.check.others=&6/ru check [spieler] &b| &aPrĂźft Anforderung und gesamt Spielzeit.
commands.help.load-all=&6/ru load-all &b| &aLade Spieler daten.
commands.help.player-info=&6/ru player-info <spieler> &b| &aInformation zu Spielern.
commands.help.save-all=&6/ru save-all &b| &aSpeichert Spieler daten.
commands.help.set=&6/ru set <spieler> <minuten> &b| &aSpielzeit fĂźr Spieler setzen.
commands.help.setgroup=&6/ru setgroup <gruppe> <neue gruppe> <minuten> <lvl> <money> &b| &aSetzt Gruppen Anforderung.
commands.help.top=&6/ru top &b| &aZeigt Top Spieler auf dem Server.
commands.nextgroup=&aDie nächste Gruppe ist &6{group}&a. Anforderungen sind\:
commands.nocommmands=&cUnbekannter Befehl&6{args}&c.
commands.notnumber=&c{arg} ist keine Nummer.
commands.setto=&aSpielzeit {time} wurde fĂźr {player} gesetzt.
commands.top10=&bTop 10 Spieler\:
commands.unknownplayer=&cSpieler {player} ist Unbekannt.
config.addedgroup=&aGruppe erfolgreich hinzugefĂźgt\!
config.and=und
config.cifra=$
config.day=Tag(e)
config.hour=Stunde(n)
config.levels=> Level
config.minute=Minute(n)
config.money=> Money
config.notaddedgroup=&cDie Gruppe wirde bereits bearbeitet\!
config.notsetgroup=&cDie Gruppe exsistiert bereits. PrĂźfe die konfiguration\!
config.ok=(OK)
config.setgroup=&aGruppen Anforderung erfolgreich gesetzt\!
config.time=> Zeit

Change config file from EN-US to DE-DE.
Have fun.

Can you add killed Mobs, item in inventory (with take it our of this inventory)?
Also check for archivements and or more stats. So you can give the Player more experience by interact with the Server.

2 Likes

Is the time requirement cumulative? Or does time get removed when ranking up?