📈 Rank Upper [Universal]

doesn’t seem like this is the fix at all.
just keeps ranking up to the same thing everytime /ru check is ran
here is a config file using luckperms

This will only happens if the player is member of more than one ranked group in your permissions plugin. I configured RankUppers to list all groups the player is member and check the requeriments only for groups in RankUpper configuration.

Maybe your players already is member of “default” + “member” groups?

Can we use achievements as a requirement?

Update for permissionmanager ?

plugin half works with other perm plugins but only seems to be accurate with pex.
Players get spam added every 5mins over and over adding them to the exact same group.
I’m just looking for someone to create a rankup plugin that works universal or works with luckperms

It has that same issue with PEX

Does this plugin need PEX?
Also, you said that it doesn’t require any other plugin for money. Can the money part be combined with a shop plugin?

so basically the plugin is broken at this point from the look at the most recent plugins.

I use this plugin with PEX with no issues, no not the latest version of this plugin latest one had issues for me
will find link for the version I use
Commits ¡ FabioZumbi12/Sponge-RankUpper ¡ GitHub I think I use the august 11 or dec 1 build

Is there an updated version for 1.10.2 ? API 5+

@FabioZumbi12 any reply would be great. If this will not work for me I need to look for an alternative and I love this plugin, thanks

Can anyone help with this. It seems that after a certain time after using the plug-in each time it just falls apart. Time stops accumulating and /ru check no longer works ?
https://hastebin.com/isojucufat.vbs

The user @codeHusky maded a fork and seems to fixed the multigroup issue. Please try and see if this solves.

- Forge: 1.11 - 13.19.1.2199
- SpongeForge: 1.11.2195 | API: 6.0.0-BETA | Build: 2004

:white_check_mark: Latest changes:
:heavy_check_mark: Fix the multigroup issue using other plugin permissions;

This error seems to be related on commands section.

Is there a reason why playername has “” but some do not. Doesn’t look like a lot of consistency in this plugin for the playerstats UID’s and playernames

Update for permission manager

I have rewrite the rankup system!

- Forge: 1.11 - 13.19.1.2199
- SpongeForge: 1.11.2195 | API: 6.0.0-BETA | Build: 2004

:white_check_mark: Latest changes:
:heavy_check_mark: Rewrite rankup system and added index on groups.

Hey been using this for many months now and loving it, thanks for making this.
I see updates are for API 6, is there any way you could update it for API 5.1 too? I am currently using an old build since last one I tested b114 build gave issues like promoting to same rank when done /ru check again and again.
Again thank you for this plugin.

It’ll work for API 5, it might give you a warning but there isn’t a reason for it not to work with API 5

i can confirm that it does keep promoting to the same rank over and over when using /ru check.
not sure if ashmit is using pex but for me its happening in luckperms. I even reset the config as a whole.