📈 Rank Upper [Universal]

Yeah I am using PEX and I know Plugin starts at API 5, it just the promoting same when ru check is used thats why currently using a build before it was switched over to API 6 and that works perfectly… I will test the latest build too once our server is running again

- Forge: 1.11 - 13.19.1.2199
- SpongeForge: 1.11.2195 | API: 6.0.0-BETA | Build: 2004

:white_check_mark: Latest changes:
:heavy_check_mark: This build seems to work on both PEX and LuckPerms.

backwards compatible to work with spongeforge-1.10.2-2202-5.1.0-BETA-2068 or any of the latest 1.10 builds? API 5.1.0

1 Like

Yes, most mods installed on my server are only 1.10.2 still and in order to use this would need a version for that particular release.
Does one exist? I only see 1.11 releases.

I have noticed on RunkUpper discord, is working fine on api 5.0. Maybe only work on latest versions of api 5.

*I changed my build path to 5.0 and there’s no changes needed. Its the same exact code. Paste the errors if don’t run on api 5.0.

When I do /ru check
I notice the requirements to rank up are displayed:

Time: 0 hour(s) and 0 minute(s)

I have:
minutes-needed=1440
set in the config for my current rank.

I am running a 5.1.0 sponge version, and LuckPerms.

So I found this in my console:

[14:14:06] [Server thread/WARN] [Sponge]: The mod rankupper was designed for spongeapi 5.1.0-SNAPSHOT-d41d606 but version 6.0.0-SNAPSHOT is in use. It may not work properly.

And when i do /sponge version I get this:

[14:52:24] [Server thread/INFO]: SpongeForge
Minecraft: 1.10.2
SpongeAPI: 5.1.0-SNAPSHOT-d41d606
SpongeForge: 1.10.2-2202-5.1.0-BETA-2070
Minecraft Forge: 12.18.3.2221

So I don’t understand what’s going on…

Time show as “0” its wrong configuration. Re-check your groups configuration.

You can ignore this messages about API. The methods used to count the player times and rank up its independent of Sponge API, its java methods.

Yes it works with API 5.1.0, recently switched to luckperms works in there too just have one issue where owner and co owner cant auto upgrade cause when ru check is done it says they in owner and co owner group rather than the Ru groups, this happened with other groups too after migrating to luckperns at start but removing default group from each player and setting primary group for each player to something which is nopt default fixes it.

Forgive my english, not my 1st language

But all I did was change the commands to run and remove some of the requirements. o.O
And I copy+pasted from there.

Hi, ive been using this plugin and I found a minor glitch with the timestamps. In both /ru top and /ru check, if a player is higher than 24 but lower than 25 hours, it will display as 0 hours and X minutes. Minor, but noticable

Hi,

First off, awesome plugin. It’s a great concept and I absolutely love it. However, I’m having an issue with the config.

Here is my config: http://pastebin.com/qT3A688Y

My problem is whenever someone ranks up from serf to apprentice and the newly ranked apprentice types /ru check it says the next rank is magician, which is correct, however, it says 0 minutes and 0 seconds left.

When really, it should say, 1440 minutes.

Please help me fix this, thanks!

• Samuel Johnson (Vigilius)

All new updates will posted here: FabioZumbi12 / RankUpper

hello umm quick question i see the dependencies as Sponge API 6 I currently use API 5 is there a version i can use that will be supported or no? I want to be able to use it in a FTB Beyond 1.10.2 pack

using RankUpper-3.0.0-b196_Sponge just fine on API 5

thank you for the reply will give it a wirl

It seems that your plugin does not work with spongeAPI 6.1.0, could you update it ? It’s an awesome and useful plugin, I wanna use it on my 1.11.2 server. Thanks!
PS:
Your newest 3.0.0 version did not cause the server crash however, it does not works with luckperms, it can not recognise the change of the group. Could you pls solve this problem?

im using it just fine with spongeforge-1.11.2-2315-6.1.0-BETA-2410

do u get any error or?

Do I have to install PEX firstly before I add this plugin in my server?

It should work with any Permissions plugin. I recommend LuckPerms.

Thank you. This is a very useful plugin for me.