Ah, thanks for the clarification. That’s what I meant by cap. I’ll test it on my test server and then check back in a few weeks and see if you ever decided to implement that.
Doesn’t seem to work
Had diamond, redstone and wool on floor, nothing gets cleared.
I’ll look at it.
Quality of Life Update - Update Checker.
-Any user with ‘clearmob.admin’ permission will be notified upon login of updates, if one is present on Ore
-Fixed Items not being cleared
- Added additional Null Check to check the config loads successfully.
- Added Wildcards to lists.
minecraft:* will remove all entities from Minecraft, while appliedenergistics2:* will remove all entities for AE2
- Feature Update
- Fixed Reload command not canceling previous tasks.
- Bosses are now their own options. (*)
- Needs to be added to config directly under Enable Kill All Monsters:
"Enable Kill All Bosses": false,
DISCLAIMER - THIS VERSION WILL NOT WORK WITH PREVIOUS VERSIONS CONFIGS
- Revamped configuration file
- Revamp allows for more customization, including whitelist/blacklist opportunities
- Reordering parts of the config, such as Warning is now within the Passive options
- Updates to documentation to reflect 3.0.0 will become available shortly.
- Realized the Animal Compression option was never implemented, this is resolved.
- Massive code cleanup, many of the old files were deleted or altered during this cleanup.