ClearMob - [ClearLagg Port] [API 7] [Vanilla/Modded][Clear Entities, Items]

Ah, thanks for the clarification. That’s what I meant by cap. I’ll test it on my test server and then check back in a few weeks and see if you ever decided to implement that.

Doesn’t seem to work

Had
“killAllDrops”: true,

Had diamond, redstone and wool on floor, nothing gets cleared.

I’ll look at it.

A new version has been released for ClearMob, it is available for download here.

Quality of Life Update - Update Checker.

-Any user with ‘clearmob.admin’ permission will be notified upon login of updates, if one is present on Ore

Bugfixes

-Fixed Items not being cleared

A new version has been released for ClearMob, it is available for download here.

• Bugfixes

Bugfixes:

• Added additional Null Check to check the config loads successfully.

• Added Wildcards to lists.

Ex:
minecraft:* will remove all entities from Minecraft, while appliedenergistics2:* will remove all entities for AE2

• Bugfixes
  • Feature Update

Bugfixes:

• Fixed Reload command not canceling previous tasks.

Feature Update

• Bosses are now their own options. (*)
  • Needs to be added to config directly under Enable Kill All Monsters:
    "Enable Kill All Bosses": false,

DISCLAIMER - THIS VERSION WILL NOT WORK WITH PREVIOUS VERSIONS CONFIGS

• Revamped configuration file
    • Revamp allows for more customization, including whitelist/blacklist opportunities
    • Reordering parts of the config, such as Warning is now within the Passive options
    • Updates to documentation to reflect 3.0.0 will become available shortly.
  • Realized the Animal Compression option was never implemented, this is resolved.
  • Massive code cleanup, many of the old files were deleted or altered during this cleanup.

Hey, I was wondering if you could add something to the config that would allow you to ask that the mobs that spawn naturally get removed, but any mobs spawned with spawn eggs don’t get removed? Thank you either way!

I would like to remove animals over X in a chunk, but I’m not sure how to set that with this plugin. I added entity-w-minecraft:chicken to the general list, and enabled passible mode. But it clears out all chickens instead of leaving a few behind.

Changes

• Added Generalization function for lists.
    Now supports the following as clearing options:
    • entity-w-mob
    • entity-w-boss
    • entity-w-animal

Changes

• Added Generalization function for lists.
    Now supports the following as clearing options:
    • entity-w-mob
    • entity-w-boss
    • entity-w-animal

How does this plugin remove X animals in a chunk on an interval? For example I would like to set it so if there is over 5 pigs in a chunk, it will remove all and leave the 5 remaining.

I added entity-w-minecraft:pig to the general list and enabled passive mode but it kills all of the animals instead of keeping some.

Is there a chance for a plugin version for API 8.1?
I’ve always used this mod, it’s great, but I’m currently upgrading to 1.16.5.

If not, is there another plugin with similar features?