[API 5/6] ClearMob [ClearLag Port] [Vanilla/Modded]

If it is a drop on the ground, it will count as minecraft:item, if you are refering to a mod block, then it requires being added to the TileEntity list.

If you find it isn’t clearing a particular item when it is a drop on the ground, make a issue about it with all information possible, (Screenshots, serverlogs, current config)

Could you make an option to effect the whole world? It appears it is only effecting loaded chunks. We have a massive amount of entities in our world (40,000+ in timings report). It is not getting rid of those entities.

The issue with that is, this is the code to collect the entity information in sponge:
for (World world : Sponge.getServer().getWorlds()) {
for (Entity entity : world.getEntities()) {

world.getEntities specifically reads:
Return a collection of entities contained within this universe, possibly only returning entities only in loaded areas.
For world implementations, only some parts of the world is usually loaded, so this method will only return entities within those loaded parts.

Meaning it is impossible to use this kind of code to get unloaded entities… not that they should be doing anything performance wise…

I’m pretty sure that if a chunk is unloaded, so are its entities; therefore, unloaded chunks don’t affect your performance at all. That’s what the point of unloading them is.

1 Like

New Update: Added Passive Animal group killer. Removes animals in excess of 5 in a 20 block radius.

Error in spongeforge-1.10.2-API6.0.0-BETA-1873

Full error code : http://pastebin.com/napyJfxf

Can you also upload your config?

my config file : http://www.mediafire.com/file/jfl2s1p2393qjro/ClearMob.conf

KillDrop not working normal.

I set KillDrop to true in config before start server but after start or stop server KillDrop set to false automatic in config.

Config is bug.

This one is fixed now. Left over code from when it was added was breaking it. Still looking into the original issue. Could be something that happened with a Sponge Update. My test server is current running Build 1835, and the production server it is running on is using Build 1864.

This new version should fix both of your issues. I’ve also tested with your existing config file.

This Works with Pixelmon (Pokemons) and Pixelmon items?

It absolutely should. You can find their names using the Dump Command. /clearmob dump [tileentity or entity] picking one of them will dump a list of current entitites\tileentities to the console. I am unsure which one pixel mod are supposed to be. If there are any issues that come up, be sure to let me know and Ill spin up a test pixelmon server and get them resolved :stuck_out_tongue:

Updated to SpongeForge 6.0.0-BETA-1914 and the custom message now refuses colour codes - it prints into chat as &dexample message with the config as Message="&dexample message"

Im amazed it actually was doing colour codes to begin with… That was never added. Ill take a look and see what I can do about that :stuck_out_tongue:
Here is the reference issue I made for it: Here

1 Like

Any further input on this?
Or was that link to the magic of Git something that someone with knowledge would be able to understand? :stuck_out_tongue:

The code it a bit messy right now, been working on a few bug fixes. I had an idea on how to do this idea, but I really didn’t like it after I pushed it because it would then do [Broadcast][Clearmob] which really isn’t appealing. Ill be looking into Text Serializes next I believe :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Release: Version 1.2

• Added Hostile Entity Limiter
  • Various Bug fixes.
1 Like

Nooooooo
No colour code restoration? :’(

Also, to be somewhat helpful - I see no Hostile Entity Limiter in the config. Have deleted and restarted to create a fresh one - deleting and just /clearmob reload’ing only created an empty file - and it was the prior default.

Nothing in the changelog / wiki about it.

Am I just being stupid here? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m going to be rather busy for the next few days (Christmas an all) It could just be an oversight when I added it in. Also, no, I haven’t updated the wiki on this yet :stuck_out_tongue:

(Yes I am still mulling over the color thing still)

Edit: I just tried with an Old config that didn’t have MobLimiter in it. After the boot it genned it just fine.