[Closed] Server Error: Hikaripool problem?

Hello,

Fairly new to Sponge, and I’m not quite sure what I’m looking at with this Hikaripool stuff, but I had a problem with my level_sponge.dat being corrupted. I thought I fixed this, but it seems to have lead to the following.

Its only a partial log because pastebin can’t take the whole file.

It mentioned a recovery tool, but I cannot seem to find it.

Looks like a database issue which has nothing to do with the level_Sponge.dat. Maybe foxgaurd or some other plugin using H2

What would be helpful? The entire forge log was too big for pastebin, but if you have another suggestion I can get it to you another way.

What you have should be sufficient.

@gravityfox This you?

Are you running Fox Core along with Fox Guard?

Yes,

Dynmap-Head-forge-1.8.9
EssentialCmds-7.4e
FoxCore -v0.6.2-70
FoxGuard-v0.16.1-206
HelpTickets-1.1.1
Inspector-0.3
Keys-1.0.0
PermissionsEx, build 113
Pixelmon 4.2.0
SpongeForge 1732-3.1.0-BETA-1150
TotalEconomy-v1.3.2
worldedit-forge-mc1.8.9-6.1.1

Well the error seems to occur right after the Keys plugin attempts to create a db connection. Try removing it and see what happens.

Definitely seems like the file was not saved properly thus getting corrupt. If you say level_sponge.dat was corrupt too then maybe the server was forced-shutdown without saving properly?

Yeah this is a database corruption error.

The most you can do is delete the foxguard database files and start over.

Was the Key’s Plugin, removing it ‘fixed’ the problem.

Can you post the full error? No database problems have been reported for Keys but without the error or steps to reproduce, I can’t fix it.

It was the server being forced-shutdown, at this point I am just wanting to figure out how to re-add the plugin. We are still building the server so we didn’t have anything to save from the plugin. Any suggestion how to go about that?

I need to see the actual error message otherwise I’m blind. I haven’t had any problems, in fact am using the plugin now, so I don’t know what the problem is.

Delete the keys database. I believe it’s in ./config/keys

That seems to have fixed it, thanks!