[Discontinued] CommandSigns [v1.3.1] [API 6]

Stupid question but can you make a command sign that executes a command such as “remove bal 10000” then execute the command “permission add cmd.fly”(example commands) but the second command not execute if the first command fails?

2 Likes

I don’t think that is possible yet, I will see if I can add this

@HassanS6000 Sweet! I love the fact that devs on here are more prone to reply and try to add cool fetures on here than when cauldron/mcpc+ and bukkit were a thing! BTW Thanks for the awesome work. I’m currently setting up a pixelmon server and this is gonna help out greatly if it can be done.

1 Like

Its posible to excute the command once for each player?

I don’t think so, I can try to add it.

Is it possible to add this with TotalEconomy and set it where you can charge players an amount of currency to run the command(s) on the sign?

I’ll add this feature soon, great idea! :smiley:

Release v1.0:

Tested on SpongeForge 1188

Changes:

• Update to API 4.0

Enjoy this update! :smile:

1 Like

The “old” bukkit version of CommandSigns intentionally uses right-clicking because of its ability to bind commands to ANY block. Maybe this is why it’s done here too.

Wish this allowed you to bind it to any block tbh. I’m not a huge fan of the sign requirements of the first line needing to say [Command] or whatever. I miss the bukkit version where it could be attached to anything even custom worded signs.

1 Like

Release v1.1:

Tested on SpongeForge 1311

NOTE: This update will erase all previous CommandSigns.

Changes:

• Rewrote CommandSigns to use CustomData, so they can be stored on all TileEntities - not just signs.

Commands:

/commandsigns - Main command of the plugin, returns version installed.
/commandsigns setcommandsign <one-time> <command> - Creates a CommandSign on the next
"Tile Entity" you right-click. If one-time is set to true, the sign can only be used once.
/commandsigns addcommand <command> - Adds the specified command to the next CommandSign you
right click.
/commandsigns removecommand <command number> - Removes the command that corresponds to
that number from the next CommandSign you right click.
/commandsigns listcommands - Will list all the commands of the next CommandSign you 
right click.

Permissions:

commandsigns.command
commandsigns.setcommandsign
commandsigns.addcommand
commandsigns.removecommand
commandsigns.listcommands
commandsigns.create - Permission to create a CommandSign
commandsigns.destroy - Permission to destroy a CommandSign
commandsigns.modify - Permission to change a CommandSign
commandsigns.use - Permission to use a CommandSign

Enjoy this update! :smile:

1 Like

Any chance of adding a pay system to the signs?

Yeah it’s planned for the next update

1 Like

Heylo, Thanks for the plugin i have been testing and love it!
However one of my objectives or goals has seemed to come to a stop. I am running PermissionsEX and am trying to add permission to commands from Essentialcmds such as warp, i used:
/commandsigns addcommand pex user @p perm essentialcmds.warp.use.Test true
Is there are way to do this?

That should work - is it not? If so, please tell me what exactly is going wrong, thanks

When i have permission to all commands, It works just fine. I tested both giving and taking the permission both worked.
But then when i took all permissions and just had commandsigns.use it didn’t work for either.

“Currently not stable and under heavy development”

@HassanS6000 Any news on the progress? This is one of the most useful addons for a server out there. Looking forward to your response! :smiley:

This may need to be updated for API5, if you were to accidentally left click on a sign or other tile entity, you’ll remove the command sign set to it.

Is there an expected release date for the new version of this plugin with TotalEconomy support?

Is this plugin still under development? Its very useful around the server!