[Discontinued] CommandSigns [v1.3.1] [API 6]

It’s set in the database.

I will test this, but it should be like this:

Sorry, I’m confused!

tried this exact example and it was able to be used multiple times.

1. [quote=“HassanS6000, post:1, topic:9231”]If one-time is set to true, the sign can only be used once[/quote] /commandsigns setcommandsign true give @p minecraft:boat 1

I confirm unlimited. This is a error.

1. Regardless of the first

[quote=“HassanS6000, post:102, topic:9231”][/quote]
Oops!

forge-1.8.9-11.15.1.1890-1.8.9-universal.jar
spongeforge-1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653.jar
CommandSigns-1.1.jar

Will this plugin be updated and ported to 1.10?
@HassanS6000

Yes it will @Riddle

Thanks Man! Keep up the good work. Excited to see the port for this.

Release v1.2:

Minecraft 1.8.9 - Tested on SpongeForge 1653
Minecraft 1.10.2 - Tested on SpongeForge 1659

Changes:

• Add support for 1.10.2

Enjoy this Update! :smile:

one-time working correctly now? hope so. Which api is 1.8.9 btw? api 4 or api 5?

Edit: Yeah still not fixed the unlimited uses. Update without a fix. oh well. Thanks though i guess.

Is there a possibility that you can specify an item requirement. For example, if I have 20 fish in my inventory, the server gives me a fishing rod. The command to give the fishing rod is easy but the requirement of the 20 fish is what will make this plugin even more robust.

You can allow quests, special areas, access fees, economy trade, be used for sale signs (1 item, server pays you money), and more. You should consider adding item requirements as it will let me and other server owners be able to expand greatly.

Yeah I can add this feature soon, thanks for the suggestion! :smiley:

Release v1.3:

Minecraft 1.8.9 - Tested on SpongeForge 1653
Minecraft 1.10.2 - Tested on SpongeForge 1659

Changes:

• Fixed one-time commands

Enjoy this Update! :smile:

The suggestion is very good! I like to know if it is possible to add a cooldown to give an item every 3 hours, for example.

Hey @HassanS6000 2 questions is there a way to add a delay to a command? Like the sign runs 2 commands but the second is delayed by 3 seconds?

Second question is there a way for me to have the sign run a command as OP? Id like my moderators to do be able to do some basic world edit for events using the signs but I dont want to give them op. I tried to do:

/commandsigns addcommand */replacenear 75 35:14,35:0 0

But that didnt seem to work.

Also when you do add the item restriction, can you also add an EXP Level restriction (such as)

If I have 30 levels = > Click Command Sign (20 Levels) = > 10 Levels + The Commands From Sign

If this feature is added will it reset all the other command signs?

This isn’t really supported in sponge

I agree with Riddle. Having command delays would be very very nice.

Thanks for all your hard work Hassan.

Edit: Additional Question. Would it be possible to reset data for one time use for easier testing purposes?

1 Like

Break the sign and replace it for now, but yes I can make a command to do that[quote=“Xynar, post:119, topic:9231”]
Having command delays would be very very nice.
[/quote]

Alrighty

Greetings Hassans6000

How difficult would it be to add more than 1 batch of commands on a sign?

The second set of commands would execute on the same sign if the player were to right click it again.

You could set stuff up like /msg Do you understand the rules? Right click if you do.

Then they would right click again to be teleported or something.