[Discontinued] CommandSigns [v1.3.1] [API 6]

Heylo, Thanks for the plugin i have been testing and love it!
However one of my objectives or goals has seemed to come to a stop. I am running PermissionsEX and am trying to add permission to commands from Essentialcmds such as warp, i used:
/commandsigns addcommand pex user @p perm essentialcmds.warp.use.Test true
Is there are way to do this?

That should work - is it not? If so, please tell me what exactly is going wrong, thanks

When i have permission to all commands, It works just fine. I tested both giving and taking the permission both worked.
But then when i took all permissions and just had commandsigns.use it didn’t work for either.

“Currently not stable and under heavy development”

@HassanS6000 Any news on the progress? This is one of the most useful addons for a server out there. Looking forward to your response! :smiley:

This may need to be updated for API5, if you were to accidentally left click on a sign or other tile entity, you’ll remove the command sign set to it.

Is there an expected release date for the new version of this plugin with TotalEconomy support?

Is this plugin still under development? Its very useful around the server!

It is, I’ve just been a little busy. I’ll be updating this to have Economy support and much more soon

Hey i have a question, i tried to make a one time sign using /commandsign setcommand, but it kept saying invalid arguments, so you could you show me proper syntax for a one time command sign?

/commandsigns setcommandsign false give @p minecraft:boat 1

yeah it didnt work :frowning: , I could get as many boats as i wanted

You have incorrectly entered the command.

@HassanS6000 is this going to be merged with nucleus?

It appears that command signs are not saving after a server restart.

This would be using CommandSigns V1.1 and sponge vanilla 1.10.2-5.0.0-BETA-92

am i just blind or does this plugin not generate config files? using the true/false for one-time doesnt work with the command

creates in folder io.github.hsyyid.kits

why the hell would i create inside another plugins folder…?
Besides as shown in the screenshot; those are the only files available; none of which say anything about commandsigns

This plugin doesn’t have a config file

ah i see. so where is the commands stored? the onetime option in command doesnt work

Yeah putting true or false doesn’t change the outcome, regardless the command sign is still multi use, I don’t know of I did something wrong or if its a bug but here is an example, /commandsigns setcommandsign true give @p minecraft:boat 1, should be a 1 time command sign from what I understand, but it still can be used multiple times