Community votes for justice?

Is there or could there be made a plugin where a community can vote to remove a certain player without staff intervention? Much like votes being called in multiplayer games like TF2 and so on.

If there’s a player messing up and the community wishes them to be gone they can call a vote with a command such as /vigilante(?) newvote ban|mute|kick [player]
Then there will be a chat broadcast informing other players of a time limit in which to vote and minimum number of votes in order to enact the punishment. Perhaps it could have a minimum number of players online needed to call a vote and need a majority of players online, excluding the accused the ability to vote.

I’m looking for something similar to enact on a social experiment server my partner and I are starting up.

Thanks!

I’ll start work on this. I’ve seen a couple of requests for a general vote-to-do-things plugin; this can be part of it.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m excited, you always put out good work, can’t wait!

Hi I made this but its not really able to be packaged alone, it allows you to 1, report a player for breaking rules to admins, and 2, /spammer that will max that players speech to x messages per y minutes, and blocks/mutes him to you

That wasn’t at all what was requested though :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes it can be worked into if x amounts of reports are received, allows the player to be banned or jailed etc or until admin review etc,

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’ll put this in and test it ASAP!