Core v2.8.1c

I dont use pixelmon and everything is working perfectly fine without even one errorā€¦ :smile:

1 Like

Since we (the Pixelmon devs) work very closely with core team members of Sponge (ie blood and Gabizou) i shall look into this issue, it shouldnā€™t be happening and may be fixed by a recent forge PR, nonetheless the root of the issue shall be determined when i get time

3 Likes

@CreepersterLGC

https://github.com/CreepsterLGC/Core/blob/master/Core/src/me/creepsterlgc/core/events/EventEntitySpawn.java#L20

As I said before, you need to treat this event as bulk and not always assume there will be only 1 entity per event.

2 Likes

i talked to another Pixelmon dev and the issue will be ā€œresolvedā€ in the next release, i also talked to blood and we discussed the CME hack-patch that is in forge 1540, which should temporarily prevent the spam between now and Pixelmon 4.0.9, the above post by blood should also be taken note of

2 Likes

thanks

@MoeBoy76

nice

2 Likes

Thought this might be of interest for you :wink:

1 Like

Good call! Thanks for that :wink:

1 Like

###Modules update:

Today Iam proudly presenting you Coreā€™s new official download page. At this page youā€™ll find Core itself and several modules you can download to extend Core. There will be more modules created in the future to keep Core even more clean and simple. Feel free to extend Core by using just the modules you like.

Also: worlds.conf and chat.conf have been moved to /config/core/modules/<files here>

3 Likes

@CreepsterLGC, add Events system for the Zone module to prevent territory Grief. It was realized here: Sponge - Taming Thaumcraft's Magic - YouTube

Dude likeā€¦ this is exactly the system I use at the moment. If you are requesting custom events for zone creation or a custom api you should explain your suggestion a little bit further.

2 Likes

Would it be possible to add expanded permissions for warps to allow the ability to assign permissions to individual warps?
Example: core.warp.teleport.[name of warp]

Currently trying to set up a server where players can unlock warps. Was going to utilize @p function and the private/invite function but it seems to be recognizing ā€œ@pā€ as an ign rather than closest player

This will be added in the upcoming version. Thanks for the suggestion! :yum:

1 Like

Modules have some git repository?

@CreepsterLGC For example, now I can spill liquids from Bottle, remove item-frame in zone.
I would like full protection, as in WorldGuard

Sorry, that I speak bad English, I from other country

Not yet.

@vSkyD1

Donā€™t worry all good man :wink: Iā€™ll add a lot more settings to protect zones properly in the upcoming versions.

2 Likes

@CreepsterLGC How about to add support for the axe of WorldEdit? Thus adding support WorldEditCUI (graphical interface select region)

1 Like

Good idea, Iā€™ll add that in the future.

4 Likes

Hi, bro!
Please consider to disable message join and leave of players from groups of admins, helpers, etc. A very handy feature to catch cheaters :wink:
And it would be nice if the command /heal shall be removes the effect of all potions and spell

EDIT: And the module ā€œcore worldsā€ writes an error when starting the serverā€¦ (http://pastebin.com/6ByiP0vf)
(Sponge 1.8-1543-2.1-DEV-788, Java 8, OS Debian 8)

EDIT 2: Zones work perfectly, but does not trip pvpā€¦ (ā€œpvp denyā€ flag is set in zone settings)

I decided this is in that way: I changed in the file worldedit.properties wand-item=271 (a wooden axe) to wand-item=286 (golden axe). Everything works great! :wink:

Creepster, if you did in you plugin the possibility to choose any wand-item and delete duplicate confirmation of allocation, I think everything would work perfectly without integration in WorldEdit :wink:

@Ekib Thanks, even I didnā€™t think of it :slight_smile:

1 Like