Cosmetics - Fancy cosmetic effects

This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, Cosmetics. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.

Cosmetics

Wiki | Telegram | Translations

Description

NOTE: This is an experimental plugin, and as of now, it works only as an addon for GWMCrates.
In the future it might become a full-featured cosmetics plugin.
The possible effects are shown on the wiki.

The plugin officially supports the following languages:

1. English
  2. Russian
    unofficially (translation may be outdated):

And you can easily translate plugin yourself.

Media

Credits

Some of the code for the effects was taken from CrazyFeet-Sponge developed by runescapejon, with his permission.
See the source code for details.

1 Like

A new version has been released for Cosmetics, it is available for download here.

Fancy cosmetic effects

A new version has been released for Cosmetics, it is available for download here.

Fancy cosmetic effects

Fancy cosmetic effects

Fancy cosmetic effects

Coming Soon™

I just couldn’t resist to share this!

1 Like

Fancy cosmetic effects

Fancy cosmetic effects

Fancy cosmetic effects

Cosmetics’ new advertisement:
Bring your favourite waifu to Minecraft!

1 Like

Fancy cosmetic effects

Fancy cosmetic effects

Fancy cosmetic effects

How to use?About this plugin wrote nothing,I dont found even commands,and when u entered “cosmetic help” you will see the only “help” and “reload”.Help me please, ahaha i like this plug and want to use on my serv. :b

Hey, this plugin is in “beta” (or even “alpha”) stage right now.
And the state of the documentation is “just enough to understand how to use it, for those people who already use GWMCrates, and therefore know how to configure my plugins”.
As soon as I have time update the plugin (e.g. add features, make it work standalone (not just as an add-on for crates) and so on) I’ll update the docs too.

Fancy cosmetic effects